- 6 hrs ago Oppo Pad Air Launching On May 23 Alongside Reno8 Series; Expected Features, Pricing
- 7 hrs ago Key Takeaways From First UFO Public Hearing; We Might Not Be Alone Afterall
- 7 hrs ago Realme Narzo 50 Pro Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite: Which 5G Phone Worth Buying?
- 9 hrs ago Xbox Series X India Restock Tomorrow: How And Where To Pre-Order Xbox Series X
- Movies 12th Man Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Jeethu Joseph's Film Impress The Audience?
- News Monitoring the situation: MEA on reports of second Chinese bridge over Pangong Tso lake
- Sports IPL 2022: RCB vs GT: Virat Kohli powers Royal Challengers to smooth win; stay alive in playoffs race
- Finance Shriram City Union Finance Hikes Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits, Check Latest Rates Here
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio To Debut On June 20
- Lifestyle Stunner Alert! Sobhita Dhulipala looks spell-binding in golden gown PICS
- Education CUET PG 2022 Registration Begins Today, Exam To Be Held In July, Check Details
- Travel Kashmir Great Lakes Trek - this Monsoon visit the most beautiful trek in India
Here's how to create your own Doodle on WhatsApp
WhatsApp brings about new and exciting features for its users almost every now and then, whether it's about text styles, new smileys or anything else.
Adding a new feature to its jukebox, it's the turn for the WhatsApp users to try their hands on making and sharing interesting doodles with their contacts.
The social-messaging platform has bombarded it's users with a whole new interesting features. Whether it's related to the voice or video calling facility, variation in smileys or front camera flash feature to get a cristal clear photographs.
WhatsApp, the most popularised communication channel has come up with a whole new feature to make the images you share, even more interesting.
The social media platform will now allow its users to make exciting doodles out of the old boring images and posts they used to share. Here's how what you can do, and how you can create interesting doodles, regardless of whether you're an Android or iOS user.
WhatsApp comes up with new doodle feature
WhatsApp has built new features to create funny doodles for the beta users. The doodling feature is available on both Android and iOS. The user's can draw, edit, put up funny emojis on, add captions, and after doing all of that, in case if they are unhappy with the doodle, WhatsApp also has an step by step undo option for them.
How to create your own doodle?
If you want to create a mockery image of your friend, some celebrity? And share that with your friends and family at one shot? WhatsApp doodle option is the best choice for you.
This is how a user can create an interesting doodle on WhatsApp:
STEP 1. Select the image that you wish to doodle on. You can either click or select from your gallery, or take it up from your social media accounts.
STEP 2. As soon as you select the image, and see an option 'Send photo to *contact*', tap on the image and you can see several news options like doodling, add emojis, text etc.
STEP 3. You can do as per your requirement and idea on how you want to create your doodle and share with your contact.
Doodle feature coming soon for Android and iOS users
Although WhatsApp has released their doodling feature only for the beta users, they are soon planning to officially make it available to every WhatsApp user.
With this new feature, WhatsApp users doesn't anymore need to depend on other apps or software or any other external sources to create doodles.