- World’s first text message was sent 25 years ago on 3rd Dec 1992
- Text Speak – Things that are surprisingly older in the internet world
- Samsung to bring RCS messaging support to its phones running Marshmallow or above
- Google inks a deal with Telenor to bring RCS messaging services to Europe and Asia
- How to Access the Internet without Any Data Plan
- How to Select Your New BSNL Mobile Number by SMS
It's often that we accidentally delete text messages (SMS) or even just a single important message from our smartphone. Don't worry, lost messages are recoverable, but only until the portion of memory on which they were saved is over-written.
So grab your phone and your computer to recover deleted SMS on your Android smartphones. There are several different PC and Mac-based application available to recover lost SMS. However, they essentially all do the same thing, scan your Android smartphone's memory, then identify and recover your deleted messages.
Here is a guide to recover text messages, follow the steps give in the slider below.
Enable Developer options on your Android phone. To do this, go to device Settings >> About phone and tap Build number until you see the notification that Developer options has been enabled.
Go to Developer options >> USB debugging and check the box.
Download and install the free recovery software on your computer and connect your Android smartphone to your computer.
Follow the prompts in the recovery program to identify your device and scan or analyze your Android's memory.
Once your smartphone is detected by the application, you can browse and preview both the deleted and undeleted data on your Android device.
Open the Messages folder in the left-hand pane, select the messages you wish to recover and click Recover at the bottom right to put them back on your device or save them to your computer.