- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
- 2 hrs ago How To Upgrade BSNL Broadband Plan Via SelfCare Portal
- 3 hrs ago Realme 8 Pro Gets New Illuminating Yellow Color Variant; First Sale Slated For April 26
- 3 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10S, Hot 10S NFC With Helio G80 SoC, 90Hz HD+ Display Announced; Price, Features
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Launches Environmental Footprint Calculator on Earth Day
- Automobiles DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs RR Match 16: Toss report and playing 11 update - Bangalore opt to bowl first in Mumbai
- News Climate change is a lived reality for millions: PM Modi at global climate summit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Finance Weekend Curfew: Bangalore Aadhaar Centre To Remain Closed On April 24, 25
How Pioneer DMH-Z5290BT Turns Your Ordinary Vehicle Into A Smart Car
The fascination of owning a connected smart car in today's time that responds to your voice commands and keeps you updated with everything that matters is totally valid. Today we are going to inform you about a 'one-stop solution' that will help you transform your ordinary vehicle into a smart car. With this device, your old yet reliable car can perform almost all the smart car functions without costing you a bomb. Let's get started.
Convert Any Ordinary Car Into A Smart Vehicle
While the market offers several car infotainment systems, we settled with the recently launched Pioneer DMH-Z5290BT. It offers all the necessary features to give an ordinary vehicle a smart car makeover. The thing to note here is that the smart car ecosystem is mostly built around voice-based responses.
As the DMH-Z5290BT supports Android Auto and Apple Car Play, it allows you to give voice commands to your car to perform several important functions while you focus on the road. The car infotainment system does this via WebLink. Below mentioned are the steps that you can follow to enable WebLink to create a smart car ecosystem.
Steps To Follow with Pioneer DMH-Z5290BT
- Download WebLink Host from Google Play Store.
- Connect an Android smartphone to the car infotainment system via an original USB cable.
- Let WebLink download all the applications on the device.
- Post downloading all the apps, you will see ‘Weblink' and ‘Android Auto' icon on the car system's display.
- Tap on Android Auto to use hands-free Google Assistant backed voice commands, Google Maps, WhatsApp and many more applications on the car system's display.
- Tap on WebLink to access YouTube, Zomato and several other applications on the car infotainment's display. You can also access media content via USB files and AUX-In cable. WebLink also allows you to watch videos streamed via smartphone on the car system's display.
How To Use Android Auto?
Android Auto allows you to experience smart car features in any ordinary vehicle, provided that you have installed a compatible car infotainment system like the Pioneer DMH-Z5290BT. The easy-to-use interface is purpose-built for driving.
With Android auto, you can access all your favorite apps on the car system's touch-screen display. As the Pioneer DMH-Z5290BT's 7-inch WVGA HD display supports capacitive touch, it is very convenient to access all important apps while driving.
The big HD screen comfortably displays navigation, messaging, phone contacts, music and several other applications. The screen gets fairly bright and offers good contrast levels which ensure good visibility even while driving the vehicle on a sunny day.
Make Calls, Access Google Maps, etc. With Simple Voice Commands
With Android Auto, you can comfortably make calls; listen to music, access messages (Phone and WhatsApp) and ask the car infotainment system to show route to the destination via simple voice commands or touch controls. The entire system works just like a Google Assistant backed Android phone or a smart speaker.
In addition to stream music via phone's playlists, Android Auto also allows you to tune in to live broadcasts and internet radio through apps like TuneIn Radio, NPR one etc.
Built-in Spotify And 1080P Video Playback Support
The DMH-Z5290BT also comes equipped with the Pioneer's new AV receiver. It allows you to access and browse your music playlist on Spotify without even touching your phone. All you need to do is pair the phone once to the car infotainment system via Bluetooth.
Next time you sit in car and switch on the system, your Spotify playlists will appear on the car infotainment system's display under th Spotify section.
Besides, the Pioneer DMH-Z5290BT can also stream videos on YouTube in HD format and can play 1080p videos via USB drives. It creates a smart media hub inside your car that seamlessly connects with your phone to transform your vehicle into a smart car.
The car infotainment system is listed at Rs. 20,999 on the company's official website but can be purchased at a lower price-point from the offline market.