- Samsung resumes Android Oreo update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Samsung stops Oreo update for the international Galaxy S7
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S7 bursts into flames leaving blisters on user's hands
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge Independence Day sale includes up to Rs. 20,000 discount
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Verizon users receive update that fixes Gear 360 issue
- Galaxy S7 is the most used Samsung phone: Report
One of the key features of the Samsung Galaxy S7 is the Always On display. Well, this is not the only smartphone to have Always On Display, for instance, the LG G5 is one of the newer devices that employ a similar functionality.
You can also download additional themes for the Always on display or you can use the pre-installed clock or calendar theme. Well, have a look at the slider below to know how to customize the Always On display on your Galaxy S7.
Go to device Settings >> Display and look for Always On.
Select Always On display in settings and you will get a new windows. Here you need to select Content to show.
Start customizing the clock. Select it in the pop-up menu, and tap on Clock Style.
You get to choose between a couple of watch faces.
Save the settings and you can also choose from different options like calendar and image.