- 10 hrs ago Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- 13 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 14 hrs ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 14 hrs ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
How to Boost Smartphone Signal For Better Reception
Over a couple of decades, smartphone users have grown enormously, to the point growing India as the second largest smartphone market globally. This growth doesn't mean that smartphone signal reception is getting better day-by-day.
Most smartphone users in India think that their device signal strength is weak and they cannot improve smartphone signal reception by themselves, but here are some tips to improve the smartphone signal strength and get better reception.
1. Remove Protective Case
One of the simplest trick to improve the cell signal is to just remove the protective case of smartphone. Most of the protective cases dampen the cell signal strength from device, it also depends on the materials that the case is built with. However, removing smartphone's case may help to get better signal for better reception.
2. Signal Booster Case
There are cases available in the market that claim to actually improve the smartphone signal. Cases from Reach79 and Pong for iPhone, feature a cool design with cell signal boosting along with radiation protection
Some special smartphone shells from Linkase series claim to boot Wi-Fi signals.
3. Signal Booster
The best way to improve the cell signal reception in the smartphone is to use a signal booster. The signal booster is a small device, similar to the router, used at home to enhance signal strength. The booster helps to improve the radio waves for the smartphone or acts just like a tiny base station, which helps to boost weak signals. Signal Boosters from Netgear and Wilson Electronics will enhance signals and provide decent reception for the usage.
4. Custom baseband firmware on Android
Its true that, smartphone signal strength totally depends on the device and the network provider. Changing the baseband firmware in the Android smartphone will help to get better signal reception. Updating to the latest baseband firmware version will also helps to enhance device performance.
5. Signal Finding App
Number of apps are available in the App Store that help to find the strongest cell phone signal and Wi-Fi signals. These apps work on the information provided by the network provider.
One such app is OpenSignal, available for free on Google Play and iTunes. The app also comes with feature like speed tester. However, the signal finder apps don't really boost the signal but help to find the best location in the area to get the decent signal.