- 1 hr ago Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Retail Price Confirmed Ahead Of June 2 Launch
- 3 hrs ago Mubadala, Microsoft, Twitter Might Invest In Reliance Jio Platforms: Report
- 4 hrs ago TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Brings Paatal Lok X The Family Man Between JK Talpade And Hathiram Chaudhary
- News Unlock 1.0: All inter-state and intra-state travel restrictions to be lifted from June 1
- Sports He is a funny man, knows cricket inside out and its history: Ian Gould on Kohli
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
How to download Google Plus data before it shuts down
Google recently announced that it is going to shut down its Google Plus account from April 2. Here's how you can save your precious data.
Last week search giant Google has officially announced that the company was shutting down the Google Plus accounts on April 2, 2019. Google suggests that consumers should download all their Google data before April because the company is going to delete everything from all the accounts.
"On April 2nd, your Google+ account and any Google+ pages you created will be shut down and we will begin deleting content from consumer Google+ accounts," Google said in a blog post.
However, the company assured that the photos and video will be backed up on Google photos automatically. From February 4 no one will be able to create a new account on Google Plus.
Here's how you can download your Google+ data
First, you need to log in to your Google+ account, then go to the 'Download your data' page from where the Google+ data will be pre-selected.
Click on the Next button, then choose a file type. Then you have to choose how you want your data delivered to you. Then you need to click on Click 'Create archive'.
Steps to download specific Google+ data
- Sign in to your Google+ account
- Go to the 'Download your data' page.
- Click the 'Down' arrow (↓) next to the type of content you want to download - Google+ Stream etc.
- Click 'Select specific data'.
- Select what you want to download.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Choose a type of file.
- Select how you want your data delivered.
- Click 'Create archive'.
In case you have deleted your Google+ account of the page, the photos and videos will be still there in your Album Archive. You can still download this content from the above-given steps.
"If you sign in to sites and apps using the Google+ Sign-In button, these buttons will stop working in the coming weeks but, in some cases, may be replaced by a Google Sign-In button. You'll still be able to sign in with your Google Account wherever you see Google Sign-In buttons," according to Google blog post.