TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The new Facebook Timeline interface was able to convince many users with its latest cover photo design as well as two-column layout. But there are many users who wish to go back to the older version of the social network. Many Facebook users would have made themselves used to the Timeline interface though they don't like it.
A couple of months back, we wrote how to remove the Timeline from the Facebook account on the Chrome browser. It is to be noted that it cannot be removed but only hidden. This would have definitely been useful for those who use the browser. But what about the Firefox users? The extension has not done injustice to them.
This article is meant for those who use the Firefox web browser. There is an add-on in the browser to hide the timeline in Facebook. All you have to do is install the extension and follow the instructions given below.
1. Install TimeLineRemove extension for Firefox from Tools → Add-ons in Firefox.
2. On the next window, click the Install Now button. The add-on will be enabled by default.
3. Go to Facebook profile page and refresh it. You can now see the old styled single column design.
In Chrome, the extension will add a button to the browser. But in Firefox, there is no such button. If you want the Timeline again, you can disable the extension using the Add-on Manager in Firefox.
Have you tried it? Do you like this extension? Let us know if you have used it on your Facebook profile through the comments section below.