TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Typing whole day long at office is hectic. Hence, chatting with friends on WhatsApp becomes hectic and strenuous. There is a solution to reply and send messages to your friends on WhatsApp without typing.
Yes! There are ways to send WhatsApp messages to your friends and family members without typing the message or opening the WhatsApp.
Following this WhatsApp trick will not show you online, your last seen, and save yourself from people you wish to ignore.
Google at Your Rescue
To send WhatsApp messages without opening the app, its only Google that can help you. Using Google Voice will make your life easy, and allow you to send WhatsApp messages, without even opening the app.
This also allow the users to not show them online and also hide their last seen option. Here's all that a WhatsApp user is required to do.
#1 Open Google App and Say “Ok Google”
All that the user is required to so is, open the Google App from the Google folder or app drawer and speak out loud saying "Ok Google".
#2 Now "Speak" the WhatsApp Message
So rather than typing out long messages on WhatsApp, Android phone users just have to speak out the WhatsApp message, can be as long as it can, after Google asks you what message you want to send.
This is how you can simply save yourself from typing long texts.
SEE ALSO: Here's How You Can Use WhatsApp as a Search Engine
#3 Speak Out the Name of the Friend You Want To Send the Message
After the message has been spoken, Google will ask the name of the friend you want to send the message to, speak out the name of the person, and Google will identify.
#4 Speak out “Send it”
All that the user now needs to do is, speak "Send it" to send the WhatsApp message that you have spoken. In case you want to make any corrections in the message, say "Change it".
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals