- 3 min ago iQOO Neo 3 To Feature 120Hz Refresh Rate LCD Display, Snapdragon 865
- 8 min ago OnePlus 7T And 7T Pro Get New OxygenOS 10.3.2 Update: Camera Upgrades And Bug Fixes
- 12 min ago Netflix Subscription Plans in India: Best Netflix Plans, Offers, Price And Validity Details
- 35 min ago Amazon Prime Subscription Plans in India: Best Amazon Prime Membership Plans, Offers, Price And More
- Sports Pat Cummins prioritises T20 World Cup over IPL
- News Mumbai's Wockhardt hospital declared containment zone after 26 nurses, 3 doctors test positive
- Movies Priyank Sharma Confirms His Relationship With Benafsha Soonawalla With A Romantic Picture
- Finance PMI: India's Service Activity Falls To A 5-Month Low In March
- Automobiles 2020 Bajaj Avenger BS6 Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,677
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
4 Steps to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing On Your Android Smartphone
Typing long WhatsApp messages is tiring and annoying. Follow these simple steps to send WhatsApp messages without typing or opening the app.
Typing whole day long at office is hectic. Hence, chatting with friends on WhatsApp becomes hectic and strenuous. There is a solution to reply and send messages to your friends on WhatsApp without typing.
Yes! There are ways to send WhatsApp messages to your friends and family members without typing the message or opening the WhatsApp.
Following this WhatsApp trick will not show you online, your last seen, and save yourself from people you wish to ignore.
Google at Your Rescue
To send WhatsApp messages without opening the app, its only Google that can help you. Using Google Voice will make your life easy, and allow you to send WhatsApp messages, without even opening the app.
This also allow the users to not show them online and also hide their last seen option. Here's all that a WhatsApp user is required to do.
#1 Open Google App and Say “Ok Google”
All that the user is required to so is, open the Google App from the Google folder or app drawer and speak out loud saying "Ok Google".
#2 Now "Speak" the WhatsApp Message
So rather than typing out long messages on WhatsApp, Android phone users just have to speak out the WhatsApp message, can be as long as it can, after Google asks you what message you want to send.
This is how you can simply save yourself from typing long texts.
SEE ALSO: Here's How You Can Use WhatsApp as a Search Engine
#3 Speak Out the Name of the Friend You Want To Send the Message
After the message has been spoken, Google will ask the name of the friend you want to send the message to, speak out the name of the person, and Google will identify.
#4 Speak out “Send it”
All that the user now needs to do is, speak "Send it" to send the WhatsApp message that you have spoken. In case you want to make any corrections in the message, say "Change it".
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals