- Airtel offers 20% discount on broadband plans to go up against Jio
- Airtel revamps Rs. 149 and Rs. 399 prepaid plans
- Content is emerging as revenue generator in the competitive telecom market: Ind- Ra
- Jio’s users spend significantly less time on Wifi compared to its rivals: Opensignal
- Airtel to roll out 10,000 mobile sites in West Bengal, plans to start Pre-5G Massive MIMO technology
- Bharti Airtel updates Rs 499 postpaid plan to offer more 4G data
Soon after Reliance Jio started offering unlimited calls, the internet and other exciting plans for its users and Airtel isn't quite far behind. To take in Jio, Bharti Airtel has brought about several attractive entry level talk time as well as data plans.
The telecom operator has also been offering various promotional offers to attract new customers and retain the old or existing ones.
Airtel has yet again come up with a new promotional offer which offers the existing 2G or 3G Airtel users to get free 2GB 4G data on upgrading their network to 4G. Follow the below steps to get free 4G data on your Airtel number.
#1 Visit airtel.in Website
The existing Airtel users with 2G or 3G support SIM should first visit the official Airtel website and go for upgrading their SIM to 4G network.
#2 Verify and Enter All Your Details
To upgrade their SIM to 4G network, the user has to fill the form on the Airtel official website, by entering their name, phone number, email ID, home address, and finally, verify all the details before click "Send me a 4G SIM" option.
#3 After Upgrading, Give a Missed Call To 52122
The SIM upgrading will take a few working days after which the user should just give a missed call to 52122 with you 4G Airtel SIM.
#4 Get 2GB 4G Data For Free
After 48 hours of giving the missed call, the user will receive a message that they have received free 2GB 4G data on their Airtel number.
Point To Be Noted
#1 Offer valid for Prepaid users
#2 The offer can be availed only if the user has 4G network