- JioPhone software update brings Google Maps support
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber internet to cost Rs. 500 to Rs. 700 per month; November rollout likely
- JioPhone 2 and Jio GigaFiber announced at the AGM
- RIL 41st Annual General Meeting: Watch the live stream here
- Reliance JioFiber with 100GB per month at 100Mbps speed may launch soon in India
- Reliance Jio rolls out 3 data plans for JioLink users
Just as Reliance Jio officially rolled out its Preview offers as 'World's Cheapest Tariff Packs for Internet and Voice Calls', the craze for getting a new sim can be easily called as a blockbuster.
With unlimited 4G internet subscription for 90 days at an unbelievable price has created a 'Tsunami of Free Traffic' among Indian mobile users. However, keeping a note of your data usage is equally important, especially when Reliance Jio authority has started to move the customers to 'Welcome Offer' with limited 4G data per day.
Today, we have brought you the tricks to keep a track on the data usage on Reliance Jio with a few simple tricks. Take a look!
Download the MyJio App
Download MyJio app from your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Register Your Account
Create a MyJio account with your mobile number and email id. You will receive a verification mail. Clicking on it, you'll be redirected to set Jio id and password.
Log in to your Jio account and you are good to go.
Check the Data Usage
Click on the Data option and you'll get to see your data usage.This Jio account works as a single sign-on for all your different Jio accounts.
SMS Can Also Be Sent
Apart from the MyJio app, Reliance Jio has also introduced a real-time billing plan where as soon as you switch off your data, you'll get an SMS reflecting total data consumed in that particular session.
Send The SMS as Follows
You can also dial, *333# and then press the number as instructed. You'll receive the message containing total data consumed.You can also send "MBAL" to toll-free number 55333.