- Truecaller brings ‘call recording’ option for Premium users on Android platform
- Truecaller reintroduces ‘Who Viewed Your Profile’ for its Pro subscribers
- Truecaller acquires multi-bank payments app Chillr
- Truecaller has access to alarmingly high amount of user’s data: Report
- Truecaller is pushing its customer towards subscription, limits caller ID searches
- Truecaller now has 100 million daily, active users
This crowdsourced application flashes the caller's contact details and name whenever you receive a call or dial an unknown number. You can call your TrueCaller profile as the window to the world. Whenever you install this app on your phone and verify your account, you and your contact list automatically get enlisted on TrueCaller's database.
But if your number is not listed on TrueCaller or has some wrong name, you can manually add or edit your phone number on TrueCaller. Here we tell you how to do the same.
Step 1: You need to deactivate the old number
All you need to do is to Go to your Truecaller settings > About Truecaller> Deactivate account.
Step 2: Verify New Number
Then you have to add and verify your new number with the new SIM card. Remember, you can only verify one number per Truecaller account.
Step 3: Edit Your Number
Now tap on the Menu (The three dots below) > Edit profile > Tap on your number and press 'Continue'.