- WhatsApp Android beta gets Mute button in notifications; sticker packs coming soon
- WhatsApp ‘Mark as Read’ feature for notifications under testing
- WhatsApp begins labeling forwarded messages on Android platform
- 10 tips to combat fake news spread on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp to label forwarded messages to fight fake news
- 7 handy WhatsApp Web tips you should know
WhatsApp quickly became the go-to option for many people with its user-friendly interface. At the start of this year, the Facebook-owned company crossed one billion active users and the number is increasing day-by-day.
Along with its simple and attractive features, there are many limitations as well. For example, you can't send a blank message to your friends. We, at GIZBOT, bought a new trick where you can send a blank message in WhatsApp. Check out the steps below.
Step 1: Download ‘NoWord’ App
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources and Install the APK
Now, you need to install the downloaded APK by heading over to the downloads folder. Also, you need to enable unknown sources on your phone to install the APK. You can do that by heading over to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources.
Step 3: Open the ‘NoWord’ App
Now, you need to open the installed NoWord app. After opening the application, you can see a send button on the home screen itself.
Step 4: Choose Your Application
Click on the send button and you can see a popup showing the application chooser. Just select WhatsApp and select the contact you want to send the message.
Step 5: Your Blank Message Will be Sent
After sending the message, head over to WhatsApp and check whether the message is delivered or not.