TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
How to Check WhatsApp Last Seen Without Reading Messages [4 Simple Steps]
This tutorial will help you to see someone's last seen without reading their messages
WhatsApp is full of secrets. It not only helps to share your secrets with your friends but it also has its own secrets. If you are wondering what secrets an IM application could have, then let us tell you it is filled with numerous hidden tricks and shortcuts.
To give an example, you might have never known that you can see someone's WhatsApp last seen without opening the chat head and reading their messages. Here's how you do it.
Step 1. Select the contact
After you launch WhatsApp, if you want to check someone's last online presence without giving the blue ticks on their sent text, at first you have to long tap on that contact and select it.
Step 2. View Contact
Once the contact is selected, click on the menu button. You'll find an option called 'View Contact'. Tap on it.
Step 3. Find the Last Seen of that Person
Once the contact information is opened, you can find his/her's last activity time mentioned under the contact name.
Step 4. Go Back to Chat List
Now if you go back to the WhatsApp chat list, you can notice you have successfully seen their last seen without opening their message like shown in the image.