- 1 hr ago Mars Comes To Earth: Israel Crater Turns Into Perfect Red Planet Base For Training Astronauts
- 14 hrs ago Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- 16 hrs ago Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- 19 hrs ago Oppo Reno7 Key Specifications Revealed Via New Leak; Expected Price, Launch Date
- Sports CSK's IPL-winning coach Fleming joins New Zealand camp ahead of T20 World Cup
- News Kerala rains: At least 10 dead, dozens missing after floods, landslides; NDRF Teams deployed, IAF on standby
- Lifestyle Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak 2021: Greetings, Wishes, Status, Quotes, Messages And Images
- Movies Tom Holland On Wrapping Up Spider-Man No Way Home: I Don't Think I've Cried Like That Ever
- Automobiles 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
How to Reset Facebook Password Without Your Email and Phone Number
'Account Hacked' and 'Forgot Password' are some very common instances that had occurred to almost everyone of us.
In case you forget your password or your account has been hacked, there are ways that Facebook offers to recover your account. However, these methods expect you to know your email id or phone number you have registered the account with.
What if you no longer have access to the email id and contact number you provided while creating the account?
We at GizBot have come up with very simple hacks that almost everyone can try, in case, they forgot their email id or don't have access to their contact number. Try out !
#1: Default Account Recovery Option
In case you forgot your Facebook password or username or your account has been hacked, you can simply reclaim your account with the default account recovery option.
With this option, all you need to do is enter your full name or your friend's name, and you can identify your account to log in.
#2: Friends Can Help You
If you no longer have access to the email id or phone number that you opened your account with, here's a way that can still help you recover your account. In the email id section, you can just enter your friend's email id, from where you can get the security code, and continue to log in to your Facebook account.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals
#3: Family Members Can Help You
In case you don't want to trust your friends, Facebook also allows you to select a trusted family member from your friendlist and tap on the name.
After you select one of your family members, they will automatically receive a security code, and all you need to do is enter the code and reset your password to recover your account.
#4: Account Hacked and Sending Out Spammed Messages
In an instance of account being hacked, and the hacker misusing the account by sending out spam messages, all the user needs to do is report their account as 'Compromised.'
This is useful in case the hacker changed your password, as the option will allow you to enter your old password to verify and then you can put the new one and recover your Facebook account.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
#5 If None of the Above Works For You
If your problem is bigger than an account hack, all that is recommended to you is read the Report Abuse or Policy Violations information on Facebook Help Center and know the suitable method to recover your account or stop it from being misused.