TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Smartphone hack incidents are extremely common these days, thanks to the rising scammers and hackers. The hackers have not spared any device be it a cheap phone or the best Android smartphone in the market such as Google Pixel.
There has been a recent report that Google Pixel was hacked in 60 seconds by a Chinese team. So, if the best Android phone can be at risk, do you think your mid-ranged smartphone is secure enough?
Smartphone hacks aren't in the hands of the manufacturer surely or don't happen because of any faults in the device. There are ways using which the user can build a secure protection around their phone and save themselves and their data from be attacked by any malicious activity.
Setting up a passcode is a smart choice. Well, not having a passcode for your phone, protecting your device from anyone to use is the most foolish thing that one can do. So, to protect your phone against a malicious activity the user set a strong security passcode, and don't reveal it to anyone.
Phone Should Be Encrypted
The user should always ensure that their phone is highly encrypted. If you are an iPhone user and the phone supports iOS 8, you can be relieved as your phone is already encrypted. Whereas, the recently released Android devices including the latest version should be encrypted by default.
Update the Software
Ensure that you regularly update your mobile software, be it Android or iOS phone. It is said that updating a software can fix all the errors that a hacker might use to attack your phone.
Setting up Device Finder is Recommended
Just in case you fail to locate your smartphone, having a device finder set up on your phone can help you find the phone instantly. It will let your mobile ring for you to find it easily even on silent.