- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Protect Your Smartphone From Being Hacked In Just 2 Minutes!
Just in case you're doubting your smartphone is prone to hacking, try out these simple tips to protect your smartphone from hackers.
Smartphone hack incidents are extremely common these days, thanks to the rising scammers and hackers. The hackers have not spared any device be it a cheap phone or the best Android smartphone in the market such as Google Pixel.
There has been a recent report that Google Pixel was hacked in 60 seconds by a Chinese team. So, if the best Android phone can be at risk, do you think your mid-ranged smartphone is secure enough?
Smartphone hacks aren't in the hands of the manufacturer surely or don't happen because of any faults in the device. There are ways using which the user can build a secure protection around their phone and save themselves and their data from be attacked by any malicious activity.
Setting up a passcode is a smart choice. Well, not having a passcode for your phone, protecting your device from anyone to use is the most foolish thing that one can do. So, to protect your phone against a malicious activity the user set a strong security passcode, and don't reveal it to anyone.
Phone Should Be Encrypted
The user should always ensure that their phone is highly encrypted. If you are an iPhone user and the phone supports iOS 8, you can be relieved as your phone is already encrypted. Whereas, the recently released Android devices including the latest version should be encrypted by default.
Update the Software
Ensure that you regularly update your mobile software, be it Android or iOS phone. It is said that updating a software can fix all the errors that a hacker might use to attack your phone.
Setting up Device Finder is Recommended
Just in case you fail to locate your smartphone, having a device finder set up on your phone can help you find the phone instantly. It will let your mobile ring for you to find it easily even on silent.