TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
YouTube is globally renowned for online video browsing and even livestreaming. Over the years, it has transformed the way people watch videos. However, being an online service, YouTube consumes the mobile data massively.
Especially, when it is HD 720-pixel resolution lengthy videos. But here is a way that lets you can easily watch such videos even without an active internet connection. All you have to do is you have to save it for offline viewing.
But here's the catch. The video that you want to watch offline should be saved when there is an internet connection. Here's how you do it.
Step 1. Launch the YouTube application.
Step 2. Open the video you want to save and watch later.
Step 3. You'll find a download/save icon just below the video along with thumbs up icons.
Step 4. Click on the Download icon, you will see a box will pop up.
Step 5. In this box, choose the desired resolution you want for your video and click OK.
Step 6. Once the download is completed, you need to go to home page of app> tap on 'Menu'> click on 'offline' option.
Step 7. This will show you all downloaded videos list which you can watch anytime without an internet or mobile connectivity. Just click on the video and start watching.