TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Trick to Watch YouTube Videos without Internet
YouTube's Offline feature lets you watch the videos without an internet connection.
YouTube is globally renowned for online video browsing and even livestreaming. Over the years, it has transformed the way people watch videos. However, being an online service, YouTube consumes the mobile data massively.
Especially, when it is HD 720-pixel resolution lengthy videos. But here is a way that lets you can easily watch such videos even without an active internet connection. All you have to do is you have to save it for offline viewing.
But here's the catch. The video that you want to watch offline should be saved when there is an internet connection. Here's how you do it.
Step 1. Launch the YouTube application.
Step 2. Open the video you want to save and watch later.
Step 3. You'll find a download/save icon just below the video along with thumbs up icons.
Step 4. Click on the Download icon, you will see a box will pop up.
Step 5. In this box, choose the desired resolution you want for your video and click OK.
Step 6. Once the download is completed, you need to go to home page of app> tap on 'Menu'> click on 'offline' option.
Step 7. This will show you all downloaded videos list which you can watch anytime without an internet or mobile connectivity. Just click on the video and start watching.