- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 15 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: The Kapil Sharma Show Witnesses A Jump; Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Enters!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Live Score: Kohli and band seek important win
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
ACT Fibernet offers double data limits across broadband plans at no extra cost
ACT offers double data benefits for broadband users.
ACT Fibernet, one of the largest internet service providers in the country has been offering doubled data limits for all the broadband plans in Delhi starting from September. Now, ACT Fibernet has combined both the upload and download limits into one monthly data pack without any additional cost.
In just two months of upgrading its broadband plans, ACT Fibernet has increased the data limits enabling the users to enjoy higher data usage without paying any additional cost for the same. As per the retail broadband plans, ACT Basic has been upgraded to 100GB FUP limit with a speed of 20Mbps. Earlier it was 50GB FUP at 20Mbps speed.
Likewise, ACT Bronze has been upgraded to 250GB FUP limit with a speed of 75Mbps, ACT Silver has been upgraded to 350GB FUP limit with a speed of 75Mbps, ACT Gold offers 500GB FUP with a speed of 100Mbps, and ACT Platinum offers 600GB FUP limit with a speed of 150Mbps.
This double data benefit is not only applicable to the retail broadband plans but also to the SOHO plans (Small Office, Home Office) plans. Under this category of broadband plans, ACT Fibernet's ACT Remarkable plan offers 850GB FUP limit with a speed of 125Mbps, ACT Exceptional offer 1100GB FUP limit at a speed of 150Mbps, and ACT Phenomenal offers 1400GB FUP limit at a speed of 150Mbps.
Speaking on the upgraded plans, Mr. Bala Malladi, CEO, Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd commented, "Serving over 1.2 million customers across the country, we constantly strive towards enhancing our customer experience by bringing high speed and uninterrupted broadband service at a suitable price. We believe this combination of download and upload FUP into total data transfer FUP is ideal for our customers as it will enable optimum utilisation of internet based on their needs".