- 18 min ago Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- 33 min ago Oppo Reno series to be Flipkart exclusive in India; slated to launch on May 28
- 48 min ago Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- 1 hr ago How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
ACT Fibernet partners with SonyLIV to expand its OTT offerings
This offer is valid on all broadband plans and can be availed at an additional cost of Rs.99 per month.
Internet service provider (ISP) ACT Fibernet has announced its partnership with SonyLIV to expand its OTT offerings and provide premium content to all customers.
As part of this collaboration, ACT Fibernet customers across all 16 cities can now directly subscribe to SonyLIV and enjoy rich content across movies, sports, shows, music, web originals, English shows and much more.
Ravi Karthik, Head of Marketing, ACT Fibernet, commented, "SonyLIV is one of the most widely watched OTT platforms with a host of original content and we are happy to bring their offerings through our service to all our customers across the country.
Karthik said, "There is a soaring demand for OTT content, in the last one year we have received an overwhelming response for the various other OTT services that we provide to our users. We are positive that we will see a remarkable traction for SonyLIV and our customers will have a wholesome entertainment experience."
Additionally, this offer is valid on all broadband plans and can be availed at an additional cost of Rs.99 per month.
Uday Sodhi, Business Head - Digital, said," ACT Fibernet is one of most of the preferred broadband service providers in India, and we are delighted to extend SonyLIV content to its 1.28 million customers in the country. Backed by high internet broadband speed the viewers will enjoy a seamless streaming experience."
The company has also teamed up with the Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP) to provide mobile toilets for the KSRP battalion.
To recall, ACT joined hands with the Government of Tamil Nadu to introduce Digital accessible information system (DAISY).
Digital Accessible Information System (DAISY) Software is a globally recognized format that converts text from regular books into computerized content which can be easily accessed by the visually impaired students.
It allows students to read the full text independently, effortlessly navigate between sentences, thereby making it easy for the students to learn the subject more efficiently.