TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
With an aim to meet the incessant demand for higher internet data, ACT Fibernet, one of the largest internet service provider in the country has recently announced upgraded broadband plans for its customers in Hyderabad.
"The demand for higher internet data has remarkably increased among our customers, primarily because today internet is used for multiple purposes. It is used for work, entertainment, online transactions and much more," Partha Biswas, Chief Operating Officer, ACT Fibernet said.
"Therefore, to provide the best broadband experience to our customers, we have substantially increased the data limits of all our broadband plans which will allow them to use data as per their needs," he said.
In its latest offering, A-Max 410 plan has been upgraded to A-Max 425 and now users will get 200 GB FUP limit from 75 GB FUP.
Similarly, for the plan A-Max Swift the FUP limit has been increased to 250 GB FUP limit from 100 GB, A-Max 650 plan has been upgraded to A-Max 675 with 400 GB FUP limit from 150 GB, while A-Max Rapid is now providing 450 GB FUP limit from 175 GB and A-Max 1050 has been upgraded to 600 GB FUP limit, A-Max 1299 has been upgraded to 750 GB FUP limit.
A-Max 1999 has been upgraded to 1250 GB FUP limit from 500 GB FUP and ACT Giga has been upgraded to 2 TB FUP limit from 1 TB FUP.
To recall, the company has joined hands with Google to support its newly launched Google Home smart speakers with high-speed fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) connectivity.
As part of this, ACT Fibernet will work in conjunction with Google to leverage the adoption of next-gen technology and will offer a bundle of special plans for its customers.
ACT Fibernet has also introduced exciting special plans and offers for all its existing and new customers across Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Chennai.
For the Delhi market, ACT Fibernet has upgraded its Platinum promo plan where customers subscribing to this plan can enjoy 150 Mbps broadband speed at Rs.999 only and get a complimentary Google Home Mini.