- 2 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 3 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 3 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 3 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- News 'Congress must die,' says Yogendra Yadav on exit-poll results
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vodafone ties up with Google Cloud
Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, on Thursday announced it has tied up with Google Cloud to offer G Suite to bring people together and help them work smarter.
The "G Suite" has a set of intelligent apps -- Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts designed with real-time collaboration and machine intelligence.
Vodafone enterprise customers can conveniently and securely access G Suite in a pay-per-use, software as a service (SaaS) model, the company said in a statement.
"We are delighted to work with Google to help Indian enterprises benefit from substantial productivity gains through the adoption of G Suite using Vodafone," said Nick Gliddon, Director, Vodafone Business Services.
With G Suite securely delivered from the Cloud, Vodafone will support enterprises from on-boarding and activation right up to migration and service support through a dedicated Cloud support team.