TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, on Thursday announced it has tied up with Google Cloud to offer G Suite to bring people together and help them work smarter.
The "G Suite" has a set of intelligent apps -- Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts designed with real-time collaboration and machine intelligence.
Vodafone enterprise customers can conveniently and securely access G Suite in a pay-per-use, software as a service (SaaS) model, the company said in a statement.
"We are delighted to work with Google to help Indian enterprises benefit from substantial productivity gains through the adoption of G Suite using Vodafone," said Nick Gliddon, Director, Vodafone Business Services.
With G Suite securely delivered from the Cloud, Vodafone will support enterprises from on-boarding and activation right up to migration and service support through a dedicated Cloud support team.