- 50 min ago JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- 1 hr ago Oppo A1k, Oppo F11 Price Cut In India; Get Up To Rs. 2,000 Off
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- 4 hrs ago Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- News Stop creating space for terrorists in J&K, release 'nationalist' Abdullah: Rahul Gandhi
- Sports Bizarre: 70-year-old man from Tamil Nadu expresses desire to marry PV Sindhu, threatens to kidnap her instead
- Movies Did Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput Just Stir Up Controversy? Netizens Call Out Her Double Standard
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Lady Gaga's Ultimate Affair With Tech Gadgets: 10 Proves!
Pop icon Lady Gaga is known for her music, quirky fashion and style statements, however there is no denying that she is quite a tech enthusiast as well. Her fondness for technology is quite visible in her styling, music videos, on social media, and association with tech companies.
Gaga has been experimental during her performances, and has showed her love for gadgets and tech many times. She has also made her presence felt at the biggest annual tech show, CES (Consumer Electronics Show) a few times, which is entirely related to technology and innovation.
The pop singer belongs to the Millennial generation, and is completely hooked up to technology for a seamlessly integrated life. Here we pick 10 instances which proof that Lady Gaga is a geek!
Actively connected with fans
Lady Gaga is pretty active on social media platforms to stay connected with her fans. She keeps posting photos, and details of her life every now and then on networking sites like Twitter, and instagram.
Gadgets in her music videos
Lady Gaga loves to use gadgetry as props in her music and we have noticed that her videos always feature high tech gadgets. In her Bad Romance video, for instance, there are several sightings of tech and gadgetry which include Apple iPod Classic, Parrot Zikmu by Philippe Starck Wireless Speaker, in-ear headphones, Nintendo Wii Nunchuk, and more. In fact, she has a hit tited 'Telephone'.
Supporting Intel's Hack Harrasment
At CES 2016, Gaga teamed up with tech company Intel, and the Born This Way Foundation to battle online harassment under an initiative called as Hack Harassment. This initiative is taken to promote safer and more inclusive online experiences to consumers.
Association with Polaroid
Lady Gaga worked as creative director at Polaroid to launch gadgets under her Grey Label line at CES 2011. The gadgets included a pair of sunglasses with embedded camera and display, a mobile photo printer and a Polaroid camera.
Social media connect
Many stars use social media platforms to connect with their fans, however Lady Gaga gave an exclusive live interview from the Google campus in California through Google Moderator. How often do you think this happens?
Hit on YouTube and Google
She is pretty popular on YouTube, as Lady Gaga became the first artist to reach 1 billion YouTube hits, and was one of the most Google searched names in 2010.
Even her manager was a tech enthusiast
Her former manager Troy Carter is known for investing in companies such as Uber, Spotify, and Dropbox. She parted with Cater in 2013, but remained hooked up with tech.
Her own line of gadgets
She has a line of gadgets with Dr. Dre, and together they have released ads for their products. Lady Gaga has also been seen wearing Dr. Dre gadgets in her music videos.
Tech inspired costumes like Flying dress
Also in 2013, Gaga collaborated with London-based Studio XO to make the world's first flying dress called Volantis. Gaga wore this for the November launch party of her then newest album Artpop. Later, she also wore a fully integrated dress named bubble factory, which was made from 3D printing technology.
Inspired an online game
Lady Gaga has inspired an online game called as GagaVille. Has not that got you thinking about her association with tech!