- Reliance Jio GigaFiber Preview Offer to provide 100GB monthly data at 100Mbps speed
- ACT Fibernet rolls out its services in Warangal, launches two new plans
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber broadband internet to be rolled out before Diwali starting Rs. 500
- ACT Fibernet launches Giga broadband speed in Chennai at Rs. 2999
- Mobile data usage in India is at par with developed markets
- Delhi-based start-up brings Blockchain and AI in the logistics industry in India
In this world, there are two categories of people! One who believes in ghost and vice versa. Most of them even experienced it the form of paranormal activities. There are instances that the ghost has posed for the photos along with random group pictures.
However, with rapid growth in technology, it is possible to fake a ghost with photoshops and make people believe them. Today, we have collected 10 photos of ghost that got caught on a phone camera.
Note: It's not fake or photoshopped
Grey Lady of Hampton Court
These kind of photos still exist , says research experts.
Can you spot President Abraham Lincoln?
Mumler was accused of fraud for photographs!
Blurred figures in this image! Really!
You didn't get it still right?
Faint outline of a man’s head, collar and right arm!
This picture was taken by famous spirit photographer Sybell Corbet at Combermere Abbey in Cheshire
Result of double exposure?
In this picture, William Hope created double exposure to fake a ghost beyond this couple.
The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall
The ghostly form seen here was thought to be caused by the camera being shaken during a long exposure.
Doc-Ock at the entrance!
Slender Man is often barely visible in doctored photographs!