TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
What would you want to hear about BlackBerry at this moment? A surprise event, a move to sell the company or the Z30 device undergoing a carrier testing. Every thing is going hand in hand in BlackBerry's case. Most important and startling news however is that the company has already started sending press invites for a surprise event that is taking place in September 18, this year.
Moreover, BlackBerry is not talking about one event at one place here. The event is reportedly said to take place in multiple countries like Malaysia, France and India. More names of countries are expected to appear soon regarding the venue of the event.
When it comes to the details about what the event is actually about, rampant assumptions hint towards the announcement of BlackBerry Aristo Z30. While another possibility could be the introduction of the rumored BBM platform for Android and iOS. This time BlackBerry has managed to keep the secret in a quite efficient way so far.
For those who doesn't know, the company is also said to be hiring an investment banker in an attempt to find a buyer for the company before November ends. Not only that but the BlackBerry Aristo Z30 is apparently undergoing carrier testing. In fact the two incidents are quite contrary to one another. However, details on the event is not yet confirmed and what BlackBerry will do at the event, still remains a both a mystery and surprise.