TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
What would you want to hear about BlackBerry at this moment? A surprise event, a move to sell the company or the Z30 device undergoing a carrier testing. Every thing is going hand in hand in BlackBerry's case. Most important and startling news however is that the company has already started sending press invites for a surprise event that is taking place in September 18, this year.
Moreover, BlackBerry is not talking about one event at one place here. The event is reportedly said to take place in multiple countries like Malaysia, France and India. More names of countries are expected to appear soon regarding the venue of the event.
When it comes to the details about what the event is actually about, rampant assumptions hint towards the announcement of BlackBerry Aristo Z30. While another possibility could be the introduction of the rumored BBM platform for Android and iOS. This time BlackBerry has managed to keep the secret in a quite efficient way so far.
For those who doesn't know, the company is also said to be hiring an investment banker in an attempt to find a buyer for the company before November ends. Not only that but the BlackBerry Aristo Z30 is apparently undergoing carrier testing. In fact the two incidents are quite contrary to one another. However, details on the event is not yet confirmed and what BlackBerry will do at the event, still remains a both a mystery and surprise.