- 6 min ago NASA James Webb Telescope Deploys Its Full Mirror Successfully
- 3 hrs ago Week 15, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 8A Pro, Moto G8 Power Lite, HONOR 8A Prime, Vivo S6 5G And More
- 10 hrs ago Vodafone Deploys 1,500 Massive MIMO In Mumbai
- 12 hrs ago OnePlus 8 Price Revealed Ahead Of April 14 Launch: Most Expensive Phone From OnePlus
- News India hits out at Imran Khan for his remarks Kashmir domicile law
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- Sports What's this boss? Dravid asked Iyer when he flirted with danger in last over of a 4-day match
- Lifestyle Can TB Vaccine Fight Against Coronavirus? What Do Studies Say?
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Amazon Mi Days Sale (Nov 5th - 10th): Discounts On Mi Smartphones And Accessories
Xiaomi, a leading brand in India has always attracted users with its feature-rich and budget-friendly smartphones and other products. There are many Mi products that are launched in India. These products are currently available for purchase via Amazon under a scheme called the "Mi Days". The sales kicks off from November 5 till November 10 and brings exciting deals which you would not want to miss.
Offers by Amazon include no-cost EMI options on select cards on orders above Rs. 3,000, 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card, credit up to Rs. 1,00,000 on EMI using debit cards, and GST invoice using which you can save up to 28% on business purchases.
Besides, the Airtel subscribers on buying these Xiaomi products will become eligible for the offer of Rs 249 and Rs 349 prepaid recharges. These recharge offers are valid for the first 10 recharges or during the first 10 months.
The handset is available at Rs. 5,499 for 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM options. On buying the device, you will save Rs. 1,000. You can buy the phone at an EMI starting from Rs. 259 per month.
The device has specs like 4,000 mAh battery, dual rear cameras, and 32MP selfie camera. And, its price after a discount of Rs. 3,000 starts from Rs. 8,999. It also sports an HD display.
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Get the handset from Rs. 15,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. And, its starting EMI is from Rs. 753 per month. Some of the key specs of the device are a 4,500 mAh battery, 64MP AI quad rear camera, and a 6.53-dot notch HDR display.
Redmi Note 8
With a starting EMI from Rs. 612 per month, the handset is available via Amazon at Rs. 12,999. It comes with a 48MP AI quad-camera with a portrait, ultra-wide lens, macro lens, LED flash, AI support, and beautify support.
Xiaomi Mi A3
The handset is available at Rs. 12,999 with 13% off. It sports a 48+8+2MP AI triple rear camera setup with portrait mode, HDR, and PDAF support. And, it is equipped with a 4,030 mAh battery.
It is available for purchase in Comet Blue color at Rs. 7,499. As far as specs are concerned, it has a 4,000mAh battery, 8MP front camera, 32GB ROM which is expandable up to 512GB.
The earphones offer up to 9 hours of battery life and are IPX4 rated. Its 10mm sound driver optimizes effectively with the type of sound you are expecting. These earphones also support voice assistant.
The handset is priced at Rs. 18,999 for 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM option. The handset can be purchased using different EMI options, with the basic EMI starting from Rs. 894 per month.
Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
These headphones come with super powerful bass, Bluetooth 5, and offer up to 20 hours of battery life. These accessories come with pressure-less ear muffs that offer soft and comfy feeling while listening to songs.
Xiaomi Mi A2
The handset can be purchased using different EMI options, with the basic EMI starting from Rs. 894 per month. And, its available price tag starts from Rs. 8,950 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option.