- 2 hrs ago Amazon Fab Phones Fest (Feb 26 to 29): Get Up To 40% Off On Budget Smartphones
- 8 hrs ago Huawei's Developer Day Summit 2020: Announcements That Caught Everyone's Attention
- 9 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M31: The MegaMonster Phone With 64MP Quad Camera, 6000mAH Battery And sAMOLED Display
- 9 hrs ago Huawei MatePad Pro With 5G Support, Slim Bezels, M-Pencil Announced
- Movies Karan Johar In Talks With Sourav Ganguly For A Biopic On The Latter?
- News Violence in Delhi planned with eye on Trump visit: Juinor Home Minister
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Real Kashmir stay in the mix with narrow victory over Indian Arrows
- Lifestyle Your Full-Proof Guide On Planning Your Bridal Make-up
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Finance NPCI Launches ‘UPI Chalega' Campaign Targeting New Users
- Automobiles Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Bajaj Finserv Diwali Offers: Get Vivo Smartphones On Discount
Bajaj Finserv's Diwali offers constitute a scheme called "Vivo Carnival" which has started from October 26th and will run till October 31. The sales bring several exciting offers several Vivo smartphones. For more details, we have shared a list of these phones below.
Offers given by Bajaj Finserv are free vouchers worth Rs 21,000 with the phones, free 1 gram Gold every hour, and free couples ticket to Singapore.
You will get a cashback up to Rs. 1,000, warranty services, and zero down payment option on the phones. You can even buy now these phones and pay your first EMI on December 2.
Vivo V17 Pro
The handset is priced at Rs. 27,990 with 15% off. On buying the device, you will get an extra Rs. 1,000 as cashback. You can get the handset with an EMI starting from Rs. 2,499 per month. It comes with dual 32MP pop-up selfie cameras.
The handset has features like triple camera lens, 4,000mAh battery, and 6GB RAM. It is available at a price tag of Rs. 19,990 for its 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM storage option.
Vivo V15 Pro
The users will get the device at Rs. 21,990 with 33% off, and the EMI starts at Rs. 2,443 per month for nine months. Its key features include a 48MP primary lens, 128GB ROM, and a 6.39-inch display.
The smartphone can be purchased at a price value of Rs. 13,990. You can buy the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 1,554 per month.
Get the iPhone at a price tag of Rs. 16,990 for its 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM storage option. The starting EMI for the handset is from Rs. 2,124 per month.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 12,990 for its 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM storage option. While buying the phone, you will get 19% off. It comes with a 5,000mAh battery and triple rear cameras.
It is available at a price tag of Rs. 10,990 for 3GB RAM and 64GB default storage option. It comes with a 5,000mAh battery backup, triple rear cameras, and a 6.35-inch display.
The smartphone price starts from Rs. 8,990 for 2GB RAM and 32GB default storage option. It sports a 13MP primary camera at the rear and packs a 4,030mAh battery backup.
The smartphone price starts from Rs. 7,490 with 12% off for 2GB RAM and 32GB default storage option. It sports a 13MP primary camera at the rear and packs a 4,030mAh battery backup.