- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- 3 hrs ago Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review: Worth Every Extra Dime
- 4 hrs ago Penumbral Lunar Eclipse To Start Next Month In India: When To Watch
- 6 hrs ago Week 24, 2020 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 9, Gionee K6, Vivo Y70s 5G, Realme 6s And More
- Sports UFC on ESPN 9 results: Burns dominates Woodley in unanimous-decision win
- News Rajasthan extends night curfew to minimise spread of virus
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Is The Official Title Of Mahesh Babu's #SSMB27 With Parasuram!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Best Hand Compatibility Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs 8,000
Smartphone design is one of the most important aspects of any brand. Some might have a large display and some smaller. Today we have foldable smartphones that are small in size when folded and opens up to a larger display when unfolded. However, there are a few smartphones that are compatible to hold in hand.
As part of the smartphone design, the display size determines the compatibility for the user. Of course, the size of the hand varies individually. Here's a broad list of the best hand compatible smartphones to buy for under Rs. 8,000 in India. It includes smartphones from brands like Nokia, Redmi, Samsung, Itel, Lava, and more.
Xiaomi Redmi Go
Xiaomi's sub-brand Redmi launched one of the most affordable smartphones from the company for Rs. 4,516 for the highest variant. The Redmi Go features a 5.0-inch 16:9 aspect ratio display, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass, making it one of the best smartphones with a good hand-compatibility. It packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC under the hood.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core smartphone comes in a single variant with 1GB RAM and 16GB storage for Rs. 5,599 with the Exynos 7870 processor. The device has a 5-inch qHD TFT display with 960 x 540p resolution, which is ideal for use even with a single hand, making it compatible for all users.
Nokia launched the Nokia 1 smartphone as one of the cheapest smartphones for Rs. 3,999 in India. The smartphone comes with a 4.5 inches capacitive touchscreen display, making it easily compatible smartphone for under Rs. 8,000.
Other details about the smartphone include measuring 133.60 x 67.78 x 9.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 131.00 grams, making it lightweight as well.
Apart from Redmi Go, the Redmi 5A is another smartphone that fits into the best hand compatible smartphones. Priced at Rs. 6,999 for the higher variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The smartphone sports a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) display and ships with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, ideal for a wide range of activities.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core is another smartphone from the South-Korean company that is compatible for all users. Priced at Rs. 6,190, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core packs 1GB RAM and 8GB storage with the Exynos 7570 processor. The mobile sports a 5-inch qHD screen.
The Itel A25 smartphone features a 5.0-inch display with 720 X 1280 pixels. The screen size is ideal for a range of activities that can be done single-handedly. Also, the phone is 9.85 mm in thickness, which is another plus point. The smartphone packs a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP selfie camera, along with a 3,020mAh battery.
The Lava Z41 smartphone ships with 1GB RAM with 16GB storage that runs Android Go. The smartphone dimensions are 143 x 73.5 x 10.35 mm and weighs 160 g, making it one of the best compatible smartphones for under Rs. 8,000. The screen of the Lava Z41 is 5.0-inch 480 x 854 pixels LCD panel.
The Alcatel 1 smartphone with a 5.0-inch display is another smartphone that makes it to the list of the most hand-compatible smartphones. The smartphone features 1GB RAM paired with 8GB storage that is powered by the MediaTek MT6739 processor. The smartphone has a dedicated one-hand mode, another plus point for it.