- 1 hr ago Vivo Watch Announced With Blood Oxygen Sensor, Up To 18-Day Battery Life And More
- 6 hrs ago Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- 13 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- 16 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- News Farm bills: Congress to begin two-month nationwide mass movement today
- Movies Vicky Donor Actor Bhupesh Kumar Pandya Passes Away Due To Lung Cancer; Celebs Mourn His Demise
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- Lifestyle Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Sports IPL 2020: Rohit Sharma is now fourth in the 'hit' list!
- Finance This Pharma Stock Has Promising Outlook And An Upgrade From Sharekhan
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Vivo Smartphones With 5000mAh Battery Available In India Right Now
For smartphone users, the prime concern is the battery life. A few years back, smartphone batteries that were long-lasting were very rare. And, most such smartphones were priced at a premium. Nowadays, we see many devices with capacious batteries that can last at least one day even when subjected to intense tasks.
Talking about smartphones with long-lasting batteries, how can we not mention Vivo. Well, the Chinese brand has launched a slew of smartphones with innovative features such as in-display fingerprint sensor, pop-up camera, capacious battery, and much more. Most of its recent offerings have long-lasting batteries that address the concerns of users.
And, today, we have curated a list of best Vivo smartphones with juicy 5000mAh battery that are available in India right now.
Vivo Z1 Pro
Vivo Z1 Pro carries the credits of being the first smartphone from the company to feature a punch-hole display to house the selfie camera. It features a 3D curved design, a Snapdragon 712 SoC, and more.
Vivo U10 is an affordable smartphone featuring a triple-camera setup at the rear, a Snapdragon 665 SoC, and a Halo FullView display. The 5000mAh battery supports 18W fast charging tech as well.
Vivo U20 gets the power from a Snapdragon 675 SoC, up to 6GB RAM and 64GB storage space. And, it is fueled by a 5000mAh battery as seen in its predecessor.
Vivo Y11 (2019)
Vivo Y11 (2019) has been launched with a 6.35-inch IPS LCD display, a Snapdragon 439 SoC, 32GB storage space, 3GB RAM and a 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y15 (2019)
Launched last year, the Vivo Y15 (2019) features a HD+ 6.35-inch display, 4GB RAM, Android 9 Pie and a capacious 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y19 features a 6.53-inch display with FHD+ resolution. It gets the power from an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 SoC teamed up with Game Space and Multi-Turbo modes for improved gaming performance.
Vivo Y12, which is one of the most affordable smartphones to flaunt a tripe-camera setup back at the time of its launch comes with AI camera capabilities, Ultra Game Mode, and other notable fatures.
Vivo Y17 has been launched with a 6.35-inch IPS LCD display, 5000mAh battery, 128GB storage space, a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, and much more.