- BlackBerry Ghost might soon launch in India with a massive 4,000 mAh battery unit
- BlackBerry KEY2 up for pre-orders in Canada, set to launch on July 6
- BlackBerry KEYone gets a price cut in India; KEY2 launch likely
- BlackBerry KEY2 with physical QWERTY keypad announced: Price, specs and more
- BlackBerry KEY2 image leaked ahead of its official launch
- BlackBerry Key2 leaked in a teaser video; dual camera and keyboard revealed
BlackBerry made a huge buzz in the smartphone arena with the launch its first Android powered smartphone. The BlackBerry Priv, the company's first smartphone with Android OS has already got great response.
Now, it seems that BlackBerry's second Android device is already in the works. It wasn't too long ago, BlackBerry, CEO, John Chen has confirmed that there will be range of products planned after the Priv. Meanwhile, CrackBerry, has leaked the render images of BlackBerry's second Android smartphone.
The company's second Android smartphone is codenamed as BlackBerry Vienna, which actually made some kind sense as the BlackBerry Priv was codenamed Venice.
The leaked image of BlackBerry Vienna hints that it might not be the final design. The handset doesn't have a premium look of the BlackBerry Priv and could be a cheaper smartphone. There is also three physical Android buttons.
Similar to the BlackBerry Priv's slide-out keyboard, the leaked BlackBerry Vienna also has a QWERTY keyboard, just below the display. But, it is not the slide-out as the BlackBerry's first Android device.
Interesting, the BlackBerry Vienna will come in divergent colors, including blue, silver, orange and green, although it is not clear if the company plans to release all of these colors and there are possibility that BlackBerry may launch with even more color options.
Unfortunately, there's no word on when BlackBerry will announce its second Android-powered smartphone. However, we are looking forward to finding out more about it.