- 46 min ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- 1 hr ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 9 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 12 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- Finance Rupee Opens Little Changed At 69.76
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 12: How Good Was The Second Monday For The Movie?
- News Army killed 86 terrorists this year
- Sports Junaid deletes inflammatory tweet following World Cup squad omission
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Coolpad Note 3S, Mega 3 Scheduled for November 30 Launch: 5 Things to Expect
The successors of Coolpad Note 3 and Mega 2.5D will be launched on November 30.
Coolpad, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, is all set to launch the successors of the Coolpad Note 3 and Mega 2.5D called the Coolpad Note 3S and Mega 3. The company had already sent out press invites for an event scheduled on November 30. This comes shortly after the launch of Coolpad Note 5 in the country.
Considering the price range of both Note 3 and Mega 2.5D, their successors are also expected to be priced similarly i.e., under Rs. 10,000. Of course, there will be a few upgrades in comparison to their predecessors. The press invite doesn't reveal anything about the devices, though.
However, according to the rumours, here are 5 things you can expect from the smartphones.
Similar design language, 5.5-inch display
Given the fact that Coolpad Mega 2.5D featured a metal unibody design, it is safe to expect both Note 3S and Mega 3 to don a full metal body. Both the smartphones are expected to feature 5.5-inch HD resolution displays similar to their predecessors.
Powered by MediaTek chipset
The Coolpad Note 3S is expected to come equipped with a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 chipset paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage space which is further expandable via a microSD card. It is rumoured to be backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
The Coolpad Mega 3, on the other side, is expected to be powered by a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT67355P chipset clocked at 1GHz paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage space.
Both the smartphones will likely support dual-SIM and are expected to be 4G (LTE) capable out-of-the-box.
Still Android 5.1 Lollipop
Despite the fact that the OS is two years old now, both the smartphones are expected to run Android 5.1 Lollipop with a layer of CoolUI 6.0 atop.
In terms of camera, the Note 3S is expected to feature a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera as seen on its predecessor. The Mega 3, on the other side, is expected to feature an 8MP camera on both front and back.
Pricing and availability
As far as the pricing is concerned, there are no exact detail available at this point of time. However, both the smartphones are expected to be priced under Rs. 10,000 with the Coolpad Mega 3 priced lower than the Note 3s. Akin to the previously launched smartphones from the company, both the smartphones are expected to be sold on Amazon India.