- 17 min ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 32 min ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 35 min ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- 47 min ago Call of Duty Mobile Beta version releases for Android: How to register
- Finance Infosys Acquires 75% Stake In ABN Amro's Stater
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- News Andhra Pradesh assembly election 2019 results: Here's the full list of winners
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Lifestyle Pangastritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Find out everything about Nubia’s upcoming Bezel-less Smartphone for India
The upcoming smartphone will be a near-edgeless device, different from "Frameless Industrial Design" of other brands.
The year 2016 was all about dual-lens camera smartphones, and it seems 2017 will be dedicated to Bezel-less display handsets. After Xiaomi's much hyped Mi Mix, Nubia, an earlier part of Chinese telecommunications company- ZTE Corporation, is rumored to introduce a new smartphone with a "bezel-less" display in India soon.
As per IANS, Nubia claims that the new, near-edgeless device will be different from "Frameless Industrial Design" of other brands. Let's find out more about the upcoming handset with the help of following points.
First of its kind Bezel-less display
As per reports, the upcoming Nubia flagship device is speculated to feature a near-edgeless display and will be different from "Frameless Industrial Design" of other brands.
It's too early to say what Nubia plans to introduce with the upcoming handset, but it will be interesting to see the new handset fighting the likes of Xiaomi Mi Mix, which hasn't made to the Indian market.
Frame Interactive Technology 2.0
The report also highlights that the smartphone is also expected to feature "Frame interactive Technology 2.0" (FiT 2.0) with a Handheld Electronic Aperture. The technology was first seen in Nubia Z9 (2015) and allows users to command the device by interacting with its left and right edges.
The smartphone is rumored to sport a 16MP rear camera powered by Sony's IMX298 sensor. The sensor will offer three focus and four shutter modes to capture the pictures. There's no information about the front camera but we expect Nubia to offers at least an 8MP selfie camera.
As per reports, the smartphone will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Nubia UI 4.0. The UI will allow users to customize the phone with special Black and Gold themes.
We believe Nubia will tweak their UI to support the bezel-less frame and will customize the UI and apps to take full advantage of larger footprint.
Snapdragon 821 CPU and 6GB of RAM?
Considering the fact that the handset will be a flagship smartphone, we believe Nubia will offer Snapdragon 821 CPU with 6GB of RAM to take care of processing and multitasking.
The company has recently announced the flagship Z11, which has a "bezel-less" design with a 81 percent screen-to-body ratio. The smartphone comes powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor paired up with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.