- 4 hrs ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 4 hrs ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 5 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 5 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- Movies Four More Shots Please Star Kirti Kulhari Opens Up About Self-Love Under COVID-19 Lockdown
- News Centre asks states to streamline inter-state movement of personnel engaged in locust control
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Flipkart Mobile Festival Offers (Oct 30th & 31st): Galaxy A20s, Lenovo A6 Note, Nokia 7.2 And More
Flipkart's scheme called "Mobile Festive Offers" is scheduled for another sales interval, starting from today (October 30th) till October 31st. This two-day duration brings some more exciting offers on smartphones. Given that the festive season is getting over, this is going to be the last chance to grab special offers on these handsets.
Offers are similar as we have seen earlier for the Flipkart. To recall, these deals include 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, additional 10% off on all prepaid transactions, extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, bigger exchange and cashback offers, extra discounts, 6-month YouTube premium free trial on purchase of any handset, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy A20s
The handset is priced at Rs. 13,999 with 6% off. On buying the device, you will get an extra Rs. 901 as discount. You can get the handset with an EMI starting from Rs. 2,334 per month. It comes with triple rear cameras and a single front camera.
Lenovo A6 Note
The handset has features like dual rear camera lens, 4,000mAh battery, 32GB ROM, and 3GB RAM. It is available at a price tag of Rs. 7,999 for its base storage option.
Oppo Reno2 Z
The users will get the device at Rs. 29,990 with 9% off, and the EMI starts at Rs. 2,500 per month. Its key features include a quad rear camera setup including a 48MP primary lens, 256GB ROM, and a 6.5-inch display.
The smartphone can be purchased at a price value of Rs. 19,599 with 6% off. You can buy the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 1,634 per month. You will also get an extra discount of Rs. 1,400 on buying the handset via Flipkart.
Samsung Galaxy A70s
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 30,999 for its 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM storage option. While buying the phone, you will get 6% off. It comes with a 4,500mAh battery and triple rear cameras.
Vivo V17 Pro
The handset is priced at Rs. 27,990 with 15% off. On buying the device, you will get an extra Rs. 5,000 discount. You can get the handset with an EMI starting from Rs. 1,167 per month with 25% down payment. It comes with dual 32MP pop-up selfie cameras.
Gionee F9 Plus
The smartphone price starts from Rs. 6,999 with 26% off for 3GB RAM and 32GB default storage option. It sports a 13MP primary camera at the rear and packs a 4,050mAh battery backup.