- 27 min ago Google Pixel 5 Expected To Launch With Reverse Wireless Charging Support
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Clamshell Design Phone With Flex Mode Launched In India: Price And Specs
- 3 hrs ago Wings Troopers Review: Comfortable Design, Great Performance And More
- 3 hrs ago ISRO To Keep Eyes On Border With GISAT 1 Satellite Launching In March
- News Pro-Pakistan slogans: 'Woman charged with sedition had links with Naxals in the past'
- Sports Pragyan Ojha announces retirement from all forms of cricket; thanks MS Dhoni, VVS Laxman for helping him in his career
- Movies Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Full Movie Gets Leaked Online To Download In HD!
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2020: Look Your Traditional Best With These Bollywood Divas-Inspired Saris
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Flipkart OPPO Days Offers: OPPO F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A9, Oppo K1 And More On Discount
While 2019 is nearing to its end, several online retailers are on their way to offer the best smartphone deals in full glory to mark the year as a remarkable ending. With this approach, Flipkart, under "OPPO Days", has once again set the price bars of smartphones greatly down. The sales will continue running from November 24th to November 27th 2019.
Multiple offers by Flipkart include 10% cashback on HDFC bank debit cards, 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, exchange offers, cashback offers, extra bigger discounts, various EMI plans, warranty services, and more.
OPPO F11 Pro
The smartphone is available at Rs. 15,990 for its 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. It comes in Aurora Green and Thunder Black options. You can buy this smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 1,333 per month.
On buying the device, you will get an extra discount of Rs. 9,000. It is priced at Rs. 12,990 with 40% off. You will also get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange.
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 6,990 for 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM option. It is available in purple and red color options. Its key specs are a 13MP + 2MP rear camera setup, 8MP selfie sensor, 4,230mAh battery, and Snapdragon 450 processor.
OPPO Reno2 F
You will get an exchange offer up to Rs. 13,300 on the handset. It is priced at Rs. 23,990 for 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can buy the device at an EMI beginning from Rs. 1,250 per month.
OPPO Reno2 Z
This smartphone can be purchased with an EMI rate starting at Rs. 2,333 per month. You will get a 1-year warranty on the handset and 6 months warranty on the phone's accessories. Besides, the device comes with a 48MP quad rear camera setup, face unlock, and a 4,000mAh battery.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 3.083 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 14,300 off on exchange on the phone.
OPPO A9 2020
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 15,990 for 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant. It comes with a 5,000mAh battery, quad rear cameras, and a 6.5-inch HD+ display.
The phone's variant of 2GB RAM/32GB ROM is available at Rs. 8,490 with 34% off. The device is a plethora of features like an HD+ display, 4,230mAh battery, and a dual rear camera setup.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 15,490 for its 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. It comes in a Fluorite Purple and Marble Green color options. You can get the smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 1,291 per month.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 1,166 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange on the phone.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 13,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant. It comes with a 3,500mAh battery, dual rear cameras, and an FHD+ display.
OPPO F9 Pro
The phone's variant of 6GB RAM/64GB ROM is available at Rs. 13,990 with 46% off. The device is a plethora of features like an FHD display, 3,500mAh battery, and a dual rear camera setup.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 1.083 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange on the phone.