- 40 min ago Xiaomi PatchWall 3.0 for Mi TV Goes Official In India: UI Enhancement And New Content Partners
- 1 hr ago OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z To Support Warp Charge, Reveals Report
- 3 hrs ago NASA Packs Wheels, Parachute For Perseverance Rover Ahead Of Mars Mission
- 6 hrs ago Buying Guide: Budget Smartphones To Buy In India In April 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Glanza Sales Overtakes Tata Altroz In March 2020: Maruti Baleno Continues To Lead The Segment
- News Fake: No joint initiative launched to collect information on Indians stuck in Brazil
- Finance Bank Nifty Surges 6%, IndusInd Jumps 17%
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Priyanka Chopra To Reunite For WHO's One World Event To Raise Funds For COVID-19
- Sports Lockdown Days: Leganes shares training routine on social media
- Lifestyle Hanuman Jayanti 2020: Story Behind The Birth Of Ramayana’s Hero
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
8 Key Differences between Gionee Marathon M5 Plus and Oukitel K6000 Smartphones!
Gionee has not exactly released much smartphones this year, but they did a couple of interesting launches. The company's flagship device, Elife E8, is certainly an interesting device. The mid-ranger Marathon M5 which was launched with a big battery, alongside the E8 earlier this year, made a buzz in the smartphone market.
Just recently in a China event, Gionee has launched a new smartphone under its offering named as Marathon M5 Plus with massively huge 5,020mAh battery. Basically, the Marathon M5 Plus is an upgrade over the predecessor Marathon M5 launched in India during August 2015 at a price of around Rs 18,000.
Currently, the Gionee Marathon M5 Plus has been priced at CNY 2,499 (approx Rs. 25,000) and will be available starting December 25 in China. The price and availability for India has not yet been revealed yet.
There are not much smartphones that are packed with such big battery capacity. However, recently another Chinese handset manufacturer Oukitel came up with a smartphone recently dubbed as K6000, which was launched back in October, featuring a 6000mAh battery.
As per reports, Oukitel is said to hit the Indian boundaries soon. While, Gionee is already a prominent player in the market, let's take a look at how Gionee Marathon M5 Plus will compete against the 6,000 mAh battery smartphone in the Indian market. We will comparing both the smartphone in different aspects in the sliders below, take a look!
The Marathon M5 Plus is made out of metal, and it sports a physical home button below the display, a button which also doubles as a fingerprint scanner. On the other hand, the Oukitel K6000 is built with metal and glass construction with exquisitely crafted CNC frame, to fit in your hand perfectly.
The Marathon M5 Plus sports a 6 inch Full-HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels with a pixel density of 368ppi. While, the Oukitel K6000 sports a 5.5 inch HD (1280x720) 2.5D Curved Glass display.
The Gionee Marathon M5 Plus is powered by a MediaTek's MT6753 chipset, paired with 3GB of RAM. The device runs on octo-core processor with a clock speed of 1.3GHz. On the other hand, the K6000 is powered by MediaTek MT6735P chipset with a quad core processor paired with 2GB of RAM.
The Marathon M5 Plus ships with Android 5.1 Lollipop pre-installed with Gionee's Amigo 3.1 UI on top of it. While, the Oukitel K6000 runs on Android 5.1 operating system.
The USP of both devices is the massive battery. Marathon M5 Plus is packed with 5,020mAh battery. The company claims that the Marathon M5 Plus' battery retains 90 percent (4500mAh) of its original capacity after 600 charging cycles.
On the other hand, the Qukitel K6000 is packed with 6,000mAh battery. The company caims that the handset can deliver up to 40 days of standby time. It comes with fast charging feature, which offers the handset a talk time of up to 2 hours with just 5 minutes charge.
Both smartphones features 13 megapixel primary camera on the back with flash and a 5 megapixel front-facing selfie shooter.
The Marathon M5 Plus includes a 64GB of internal storage, and can be expandable up to 64GB using a microSD card. On the other hand, Oukitel K6000 comes with 16GB of internal memory, sadly, there isn't any option for memory expansion.
The only similarity between the Gionee Marathon M5 Plus and the Qukitel K6000 is that they are packed with a massive battery. Well, both device comes with their own features and hardware, while, the Marathon M5 Plus comes with some interesting features like fingerprint reader and an option to expand storage using a microSD card.
However, both devices are currently available in China, and the India variant may have slightly different hardware and software specifications.