- Nokia 5.1 Plus to be launched in India on September 24 via Flipkart
- 5 reasons why Honor 9N is the most stylish phone in budget segment
- Nokia teases the launch of a gaming smartphone in India: An Android N-Gage?
- Realme 2 Pro confirmed specifications: Snapdragon 660 SoC, notch-display, and more
- OnePlus 6T partial render leaks; teased by Amazon along with Type-C Bullets headphones
- Paytm Festival Season Sale on Smartphones: Samsung, Honor, Xiaomi, Motorola, Vivo, Oppo and more
In our current generation, Smartphones have become a necessity in our life. With smartphone technology, you can do a lot of things including -- schedule appointments, manage tasks, and so much more.
However, today, we have compiled a list on how to use your smartphones more efficiently than you do right now.
Control your TV
These days lots of smartphones getting launched with Infra-red sensors, which helps you to control various home appliances including TV, AC and more.
With Cloud, it is becoming easier to work on large scale documents without using up too much memory. Users can sync their Google Account and can work on documents using the Google Drive.
Utilizing the phone calendar keeps you organized where all your important dates and information are synced to your phone. With this, users can keep track of all dates and meetings easily.
With voice assistance coming in almost all the phones nowadays, you can turn on the GPS, make entries on the calendar and task list, dial a phone number, write an email, by your voice command.
Disable useless apps
You might have some apps, that you won't use often on your smartphones. In this case, you can disable the app from using your background memory. In order to disable the app, you go to application manager and tap on disable option.
Cross platform apps
If you love cross platform apps, you should have the Pushbullet app, which works well in connecting all your devices together. You can check or reply to WhatsApp messages, SMS, etc directly from your PC or can direct copy paste from your smartphone to PC.