- 22 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- News NIA digs up a direct Pakistan link between Pakistan and ISIS in India
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honor 10 to arrive with display notch, reveal leaked photos
Honor 10 with a display notch is likely in the making and is likely to be the Honor 9 successor.
Huawei P20 and P20 Pro flagship smartphones were unveiled a couple of days back. Now, there is a new report suggesting that Huawei's sub-brand Honor is prepping to unveil a new smartphone called Honor 10. A couple of leaked shots of the alleged smartphone have hit the web of late tipping that an Honor 9 successor could be on tow.
These new shots revealed by Playfuldroid show that this is could be the first flagship smartphone from Honor to feature a notched design. Late last year, it was announced that all the upcoming smartphones from the company will arrive with an 18:9 aspect ratio display. As announced, the company has implemented the same on all its smartphones ranging from entry-level to flagship models. And, there is no doubt that the Honor 10 will also sport such a display.
In the leaked shots, the alleged Honor 10 is clad in a box though the notch on top of the display is clearly visible. Below the display, there appears to be a button and this could be integrated with a fingerprint sensor. One of the images shows the rear design of the smartphone revealing the presence of a dual-camera setup. From the leaked photos, it looks like the Honor 10 could feature a metal and glass chassis.
The Honor 9 was launched back in June last year and so we can expect its successor to be unveiled in the coming months. From the previous reports, the Honor 10 is expected to arrive with a Kirin 970 AI chipset, which was used by the Huawei P20 smartphones. Besides the display notch, the smartphone is also believed to arrive with a 24MP selfie camera and run Android 8.1 Oreo topped with EMUI 8.1 out of the box. The Honor 10 is likely to be launched in two variants - one with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space and the other with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage space.
Earlier this month, Honor unveiled the most affordable 18:9 display smartphone dubbed Honor 7C in China. The company has already sent out media invites for the launch of another budget smartphone called Honor 7A to happen on April 2 in China. The Honor 7A could arrive with a FullView 18:9 display and dual cameras at its rear.