- Lenovo HX06 Active Smartband with OLED display launched for Rs. 1,299
- HP regains top spot in Indian PC market with 28.9%: CMR
- Lenovo Z5 with a notch was "sold out" in less than a minute
- Lenovo Z5 vs other 6GB RAM smartphones
- Lenovo launches Ideapad 330S and Ideapad 530S laptops priced at Rs 67,990 and Rs 35,990 respectively
- Lenovo Tab4 8 and Tab4 10 to get Oreo 8.1 in November 2018
Chinese tech giant Lenovo is all set to launch its latest budget smartphone- Lenovo K6 Power in India today at an event in New Delhi. The event starts at 2:30pm IST and will be live streamed on Lenovo's YouTube channel for masses.
Below is the video for the live stream.
You can also click on this link to watch the video on YouTube.
To recall, Lenovo teased the today's launch event on Twitter last week with a picture and a tag line suggesting the highlight feature of K6 Power, i.e. a big 4,000 mAh battery unit.
Let's have a look on the specifications of the Lenovo K6 Power in detail
Meta Unibody Design packing a massive 4,000 mAh battery unit
Lenovo K6 Power sports a metal unibody design and houses a large 4,000 mAh battery unit. With mid-range hardware under its pocket, the smartphone will easily last for a day with a heavy usage. The smartphone was launched in Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver colour variants in IFA 2016.
Display and Camera
Lenovo K6 Power is a budget smartphone and is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor (4 x 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53) with Adreno 505 GPU for graphics.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow and a Fingerprint sensor on-board
The budget handset comes running Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features a fingerprint sensor at the rear side of the handset. Lenovo K6 power also features Dolby Atmos Audio to enhance the sound experience.
4G LTE with Dual-SIM support
Lenovo K6 Power is a dual-SIM handset and includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS in connectivity options.