- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lenovo Zuk Edge Spotted online: Find Out Everything Here
As per latest leaks, Lenovo Zuk Edge will not have a curved display.
Last week we informed you about Lenovo's plan to introduce a smartphone dubbed as the ZUK Edge (Z2151). The handset was recently spotted on telecommunication equipment certification site- TENNA, revealing major specifications.
Now the handset has surfaced again, this time on Android Pure revealing some important aspects about the display and overall design. Let's have a look.
No Curved Display
It was rumoured that the Zuk Edge will feature a dual-edge design matching the likes of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and the recently launched Xiaomi Mi Note 2. However, the latest images posted on Weibo shows that the handset will not feature any dual-edge design.
Metal and Glass Design matching Samsung Galaxy Note series
The images, which are rather blur shows that the handset has a design resembling the likes of Samsung Galaxy Note series, especially Galaxy Note 5. The smartphone will have unibody metal construction, a 5.5-inch LCD display with 1080p resolution with ultra-thin bezels on either side.
The images hints a sleek design with a clickable home button at the bottom of the display, which might also serve as a fingerprint sensor. The power button and volume rockers can be seen on the right side.
Top-of-the Line Hardware
As noted, the previous reports suggest that the ZUK Edge will be the most powerful smartphone in the ZUK lineup yet. It features top-of-the-line hardware carrying a 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage space. Lenovo Zuk Edge will be powered by a 3,000 mAh battery unit.
The smartphone will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with ZUI running atop offering several handy tweaks.
13MP rear with 4K video recording support
Lenovo Zuk Edge is rumored to sports a 13MP rear camera with 4K video recording support. The handset will feature an 8MP front-facing camera.
What Else you should know
Lenovo has not issued any official statement about the upcoming smartphone launch and pricing. We believe it will carry a price tag of Rs. 20,000 and will first launch in Chinese market. A global launch will follow on a later date.