- 48 min ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 1 hr ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 1 hr ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 1 hr ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- Movies All The Mysteries Around Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Work Front Are Finally Revealed!
- News WB Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Full List of Winners & Party Wise Results
- Automobiles Citroen To Introduce La Maison Concept In India — Warm And Inviting
- Sports Gautam Gambhir becomes first World Cup winner after Kirti Azad to enter Lok Sabha
- Finance RBI To Likely Cut Interest Rates By 100 Bps In 2019: BofAML Report
- Lifestyle 10 Excellent Health Benefits Of Fish
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
LG V20 to Be Launched by the End of November: 5 Features That’ll Excite You for Sure
LG V20 is the first smartphone to run Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
LG, the South Korean tech giant unveiled the successor of V10, the LG V20 a couple of months ago in the US. Following the US launch, the smartphone is expected to be launched in India possibly by the end of November. There's no word on the pricing details of the device yet.
However, recently, Gadgets 360 published a report claiming that the V20 will come with a price tag of Rs. 49,990 which puts it in a similar price range of other flagship smartphones which include Samsung Galaxy S7 and slightly pricier Apple iPhone 7 and Google Pixel.
For the unknown, the LG V20 itself is a unique device with a slew of innovative features up its sleeve. Additionally, it is the first smartphone ever to run Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
Today, in this article, we will shed light on 5 interesting features of the smartphone which will impress you for sure. So, without any delay, let's check them out one-by-one.
The LG V20 features a dual-screen display as first seen on its predecessor, the LG V10. It comes with a 5.7-inch QHD display with a pixel density of 513 PPI along with a secondary 2.1-inch display which acts as the "Always On" display. The secondary display can be used to launch applications, view notifications, and change quick settings.
Dual Camera setup
As far as the imaging department is concerned, the LG V20 sports a 16MP 75-degree lens along with an 8MP 135-degree wide angle lens. It also boasts LG's hybrid autofocus system which is a combination of laser autofocus, phase detection autofocus, and contrast autofocus. In addition, it includes Qualcomm's Steady Record 2.0 EIS for smooth video recording.
In terms of hardware, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage space which is further expandable up to 2TB provided you have a microSD card. It is backed by a 3,200mAh removable battery and offers support for Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Like we mentioned above, the device runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
The LG V20 is largely focussed on video and audio features. It has 3 microphones which dynamically cut off the noise generated while recording videos. There's also a standalone HD Audio Recorder app which serves as a pretty useful audio editor. The most interesting feature is the presence of 32 bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC. It supports lossless audio formats like FLAC, DSD, AIFF, and ALAC out-of-the-box.
Pricing and Launch date
The smartphone is expected to make its way to India by the end of November. Currently there's not much information available but according to what Gadgets 360 has reported, it will be priced at Rs. 49,990.