TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Meizu is following the footprints the Xiaomi as both of them are launching smartphones now and then. Having said that, Meizu has already set an event for December 6, where the company is expected to unveil the Meizu m5 Note.
According to Gizmochina, the Meizu m5 Note will replace the Meizu m3 note in the budget segment and the media invite further reveals the fact that the company has sold over 20 million units of the m3 Note and thus by the company will terminate the m3 Note.
Pretty much in the same segment, Xiaomi has their Redmi 3s, which impressed us in every segment. Here's how the yet-to-be-launched Meizu m5 Note goes against the Xiaomi Redmi 3s.
Regarding display, the Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with a 5-inch 720p screen, whereas the Meizu m5 Note is expected to get a 1080p 5.5-inch screen, according to the TENAA Certification.
Powerful Hardware on the Meizu m5 Note
Going by the leaks, the Meizu m5 Note is expected to arrive with a MediaTek Helio (MT6755) chipset along with 3GB/4GB of RAM, but these are just rumours. On the flip side, we have the Redmi 3s with Snapdragon 430 chipset along with 2GB/3GB of RAM. So, if the m5 Note gets the current hardware, then it will be a lot stronger than the Redmi 3s.
Almost Similar Cameras
Same Battery Capacity as Well
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s is one among the budget phones to pack a massive 4100mAh battery. And, the Meizu m5 Note is expected to arrive in three variants with 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB of storage. The 64GB storage variant is supposed to come with a 4000mAh battery, whereas the other two will come with a 3920mAh battery.
In this article, we mentioned the rumoured specs of the Meizu m5 Note, but they are almost real because of them coming directly from TENAA certification. The Xiaomi Redmi 3s, on the other hand, is an excellent budget smartphone till date.