- News Delhi: Four gunmen open fire at police team Near Akshardham temple
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Opens Up About Her Relationship With Naga Chaitanya’s First Wife
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Microsoft Surface Phone to Arrive With Snapdragon 835 and 6GB of RAM Like Samsung Galaxy S8
The Microsoft Surface Phone will boast of Snapdragon 835 and 6GB of RAM.
Everyone over the world expected that the Microsoft's fortunes in the smartphone arena would take a leaf around after their acquisition of Nokia. However, that didn't happen, and the Redmond giant apparently sold off the Nokia's smartphone division earlier this year.
With Nokia stepping into the smartphone division again by early 2017, it looks like Microsoft isn't holding back as well. That said, the company, according to several leaks and rumours is reportedly working on a new smartphone, namely, the Surface Phone.
As of now, we have just seen some of the concept images of the phone, but yesterday, there was a Weibo post, which revealed the key specifications of the upcoming Microsoft Surface Phone. Let's take a quick look at what the Weibo post has to say.
It’s a Prototype Unit
The leaked Weibo post suggest that these specifications are indeed the specifications of a functional prototype of Surface Phone. Now, we can finally say that Microsoft is secretly working on their smartphone and it will be called as Surface Phone.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
According to the leaked post, the Surface Phone will feature the upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset along with QuickCharge 4.0 technology which was announced recently in NewYork.
6GB of RAM
The Microsoft Surface Phone will feature 6GB of RAM along with Snapdragon 835 chipset.
A 2K Display
The Microsoft Surface Phone is said to feature a 2K display according to the leaked post. But, it is also worth noticing that the post hasn't revealed the screen size. But, we are expecting it to be around 5-inch to 5.5-inch.
Running Windows 10
The prototype unit spotted was running Windows 10 and it can handle x86 applications when running in the Continuum mode.