TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Microsoft has been struggling a lot in the smartphone arena for a while now and the vendor recently even claimed that they will be killing the Lumia lineup by the end of this year.
Off late, the Windows Phone platform has been struggling a lot with the rivals Android and iOS. However, the tech giant isn't yet done with the smartphone arena. There were several rumors over the internet suggesting the purported specifications of the upcoming smartphone, but none of them showed us how the smartphone looks.
Late yesterday, popular tipster, Evan Blass tweeted some images of an unknown windows phone with a tagline 'Powered by a laptop-class Intel processor, would this have blown your mind?', which essentially means that the phone will be powered by a high-end Intel processor.
A couple of hours later, a follower of Blass replied to his tweet saying it as a concept phone. However, Blass quickly replied to the user's comment as 'Much more than just a concept'. This proves that the smartphone is not just a concept, but there isn't much info about the smartphone.
As stated earlier, Microsoft is working on a new Windows 10 smartphone and it looks like this smartphone is the Surface phone. Some earlier rumors suggested that Microsoft will release the Surface phone is early 2017.