- 52 min ago Apple iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max Tipped To Feature LiDar Sensor
- 1 hr ago Hotstar Subscription Plans India: Best Hotstar Premium and VIP Plans, Offers, Price And Validity
- 1 hr ago Black Shark 3 Series Receive Display Panels From Samsung Display And BOE
- 2 hrs ago These Smartphones Were Most Searched On Flipkart Last Month
- News Telangana govt extends coronavirus lockdown till June 3
- Movies Psychological Thriller Madha Will Now Stream On Amazon Prime Video
- Lifestyle COVID-19:What Is Asymptomatic Transmission? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Automobiles Volkswagen Ameo & Tiguan Models Discontinued In India — Here's Why
- Sports Delhi shooting World Cup cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Finance Covid19 Impact: Life Insurance Policyholders Get Additional 30Days Time For Renewal Payment
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Moto Z Style Mods and Moto Mods Leak: 8 Things We Know Before June 9 Launch
Since last month, the Moto Z Play and Z Style flagship smartphones are being teased a lot claiming that they will be officially unwrapped on June 9. While there are a few more days for the event, the rumor mills are busy churning out more details about these devices.
One thing we've got to see from these rumors is that the new Moto smartphones will get a lot of customization options. Well, today, we have come up with a roundup of what we actually know about these smartphones so far.
Style Mods - Moto Z accessories
This is the latest leak related to the Moto Z Play and Moto Z Style smartphones. It shows that there are a handful of replaceable cover options for these upcoming devices. Well, some of the replaceable covers have surfaced online over the weekend.
This way, the Moto Z can be customized in terms of look and feel. The materials for the Style Mods seem to be wood, ballistic nylon, leather, and other textured materials, reports MobileXpose. These feature a large camera module tipping that there will be a big camera sensor on the soon to be launched Moto Z smartphones.
Moto Mods with Camera Grip
One of the Moto Mods seems to be a camera grip that comes with some kind of optical zoom functionality. It features a Xenon flash at the top left and there is a physical camera shutter release button at the right.
Get a kickstand with the Moto Mods
Another Moto Mod cover that leaked earlier appears to bring a kickstand that might let uses to prop their handset to watch a video. From the size, it looks like the backplate includes the battery pack for a long lasting battery life.
Another Moto Mod brings more features
Though the other leaked Moto Mods cover does not make anything clear, it is likely that Motorola is prepping on modules with a pico projector and stereo speaker, so this one could be one of those covers.
16-pin connector facilitating modular functionality?
It is widely speculated that the new Moto Z smartphones will arrive with a 16-pin connector at the bottom to support modular functionality. Obviously, the Moto Mods are modular accessories meant for these smartphones. However, the newly leaked Style Mods don't seem to include the connector.
Six Moto Mods for Moto Z
It is claimed that the Moto Z smartphones will come with six mods on the whole. Apart from the ones we have seen here, there could be mods for stereo speakers and battery pack.
Moto Z Style...Specs
As per the ongoing rumors, the Moto Z Style might be the high-end model of the duo with a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display that features the shattershield technology. It might equip a Snapdragon 820 SoC and support 4G LTE and run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Moto Z Play...Specs
Talk of the Moto Z Play, the smartphone is claimed to boast a 5.5-inch FHD display and use a Snapdragon 620 chipset. The other details remain unknown except for 4G LTE support and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.