TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Motorola Moto M Teased Ahead of Launch in India: 5 Things You Should Know
The Moto M is the first metal-bodied smartphone from the company.
Late yesterday, Motorola India from its official Twitter handle tweeted an image saying that the smartphone as coming soon and the background image resembles the newly launched Moto M.
However there is no official date mentioned by the company. We expect that it many be launched sometime in the second week of December.
Let's take a quick look at what the Motorola Moto M has to offer.
5.5-inch AMOLED Display
The Motorola Moto M comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a curved 2.5D on top of it. There is a fingerprint sensor located on the back within reach of your index finger.
Powered by Helio P15 Chipset
The Moto M is equipped with the MediaTek Helio P15 chipset which is an octa-core chip clocked at 2.2GHz. The graphics are taken care by the Mali T860 MP2 GPU. Also, there is 4GB of RAM.
16MP Rear Camera
Lenovo’s Vibe UI
For the first time, a Motorola smartphone is shipping with non-stock UI. Yes, the Moto M runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, however, this time around there's Lenovo's Vibe UI on top of it.
3050mAh Battery and Dolby Stereo Speakers
The Moto M comes with a 3050mAh battery, which can easily last up to a complete day with full charge. Lenovo has added two Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers on top and bottom of the smartphone.