TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Late yesterday, Motorola India from its official Twitter handle tweeted an image saying that the smartphone as coming soon and the background image resembles the newly launched Moto M.
However there is no official date mentioned by the company. We expect that it many be launched sometime in the second week of December.
Let's take a quick look at what the Motorola Moto M has to offer.
5.5-inch AMOLED Display
The Motorola Moto M comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a curved 2.5D on top of it. There is a fingerprint sensor located on the back within reach of your index finger.
Powered by Helio P15 Chipset
The Moto M is equipped with the MediaTek Helio P15 chipset which is an octa-core chip clocked at 2.2GHz. The graphics are taken care by the Mali T860 MP2 GPU. Also, there is 4GB of RAM.
16MP Rear Camera
Lenovo’s Vibe UI
For the first time, a Motorola smartphone is shipping with non-stock UI. Yes, the Moto M runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, however, this time around there's Lenovo's Vibe UI on top of it.
3050mAh Battery and Dolby Stereo Speakers
The Moto M comes with a 3050mAh battery, which can easily last up to a complete day with full charge. Lenovo has added two Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers on top and bottom of the smartphone.