- LG C8 OLED Smart TV First Impressions: Smartest smart TV around
- LG Electronics launches AI-powered televisions in India
- LG patents a smart stylus that might replace your smartphone in future
- LG V20 starts to receive Android 8 Oreo update in North America
- LG X2 announced with 5-inch display, fingerprint sensor and more
- LG planning to throw in five cameras with its V40
Unlike the LG G5, the G6 will be a non-modular phone as the company has a major downside with the LG G5's sales and the company has officially confirmed that as well.
This concept is coming from the famous Techconfigurations who earlier also released a concept for the phone, however, both of them are much different with each other. Let's take a quick look at what the concept has to say.
Ultra Slim Design
The LG G6 in the concept is very slim with no bezels at all. Also, the phone in this concept has a unimetal body. The screen is an AMOLED panel with a size of 5.6-inch and there will also be an IRIS scanner embedded into the display itself.
Will be Powered by Snapdragon 835 SoC
The smartphone will be powered by the upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset along with 6GB of RAM, according to the source.
Dual Camera on the Rear
The concept images show that the smartphone will have a dual camera on the rear and it expected to be two 12MP cameras.
Cleverly Integrated Front-facing Speakers
Speaking about the design of the concept LG G6 phone, there are two front-facing speakers which are cleverly integrated into the smartphone's upper and bottom bezels.
The Phone is Just 6mm
The source also reveals that the conceptual LG G6 is just 6mm in thickness and going by the current smartphone scenario, it is the second thinnest smartphone.