- 1 hr ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB allows families to stay with Pakistan players after India match
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
NEW REPORT: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to Come with Android 7 Nougat
Rumors continue to surface ahead of the launch of the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone scheduled for August 2nd.
Now a new report has come which claims that Note 7 could launch running Android 7 out-of-the-box.
As per a new report by Phonearena sourcing Android Developers blog, states, "Google confirmed that a "consumer release" of Android 7 Nougat will be coming by the end of Summer, not in Autumn, hence there are chances that Note 7 could feature the same OS at the time of launch."
Well, only time will tell and confirm this as reports are also in that Android 7 Nougat could be released around mid-August and Galaxy Note 7 will also come in the market around same time, hence, the timeline definitely fits.
As per the rumors, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is expected to come with 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED curved dual edge display with 518PPI, and be powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 8 / Snapdragon 821 processor along with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM on board. It is expected to come with 64GB of inbuilt storage along with expandable memory option.
Also it is to be believed, the Galaxy Note 7 will flaunt a 12MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. The rumor also suggests that this device will have IP68 certification, which means it will be water and dust resistant and will feature USB Type C port.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be introduced during the company's upcoming Unpacked Event, which will happen in New York City on August 2.