- 1 hr ago Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- 3 hrs ago AGR Dues: Airtel Makes Payment Of Rs. 8,004 Crore To DOT
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi Might Launch Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, And Redmi 9 Mid-March In India: Report
- 3 hrs ago Game Developers Conference 2020 Cancelled: No PS5 Or Xbox Series X
- Sports Khelo India University Games: Narendra Pratap Singh completes grand double with 5000m win
- News Moscow: 3 die at Instagram influencer's birthday bash after dry ice thrown into pool
- Lifestyle Benefits Of Cooking In Mustard Oil
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite: 10 Things You Should Know
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is the company's first-ever premium mid-range flagship smartphone. As it belongs to the Note series, this device comes with the S Pen support, which remains to be its USP. Apart from this, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite also comes with other highlights.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Price
Before we head on to the features, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is priced at Rs. 38,999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM and Rs. 40,999 for the high-end variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space. And, the sale will debut on February 3, 2020.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with S-Pen support as in the other devices in the Note 10 series. It comes with an iconic S-Pen that comes with Bluetooth integration that lets users personalize videos and photos with drawings, animations, and effects, converts handwritten notes to digital text. There is an Air Command feature to navigate, click pictures, edit videos, etc.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite flaunts a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED edge-to-edge Infinity-O display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. This panel features a tiny front camera at the top so that there is ample screen space and an uninterrupted cinematic experience. The bezels are too slim to add to the cinema-grade viewing experience.
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with a capable triple-camera system at its rear. It features a 12MP Dual Pixel primary sensor with LED flash, OIS and f/1.7 aperture, a 12MP secondary telephoto lens with OIS and f/2.4 aperture, and a 12MP tertiary ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
The camera has a Super Steady mode, which enables you to record hi-motion videos sans motion blur. There is Live Focus mode, which adds depth-of-field adjustments to blur the background to focus and lock the subject while capturing videos.
High-Resolution Selfie Camera
At the front, this new Samsung smartphone has been launched with a high-resolution 32MP that helps click self-portraits. It is touted that this selfie camera sensor within the cutout at the top center can capture exceptional low-light selfie shots.
The newly launched Samsung smartphone gets the power from an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 series 9810 SoC based on the 10nm platform. It is touted to have a low-power consumption and seamless multi-tasking with this processor. The same is paired with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 1TB using a microSD card.
A capacious 4500mAh battery powers the smartphone with 25W super-fast charging support from the company. So, users can be free from worrying about the battery as they can be stay connected all through the day.
The Galaxy Note10 Lite is preloaded with Samsung's ecosystem of intelligent apps and services including Bixby Vision, Lens Mode, Routines, Samsung Pay, and Samsung Health. There is Samsung Knox, which protects users' data against tampering.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite runs Android 10 topped with Samsung's One UI 2.0 out-of-the-box. The One UI 2.0 comes with features such as digital wellbeing, parental control, dark mode, new camera UI design, slo-mo shot from selfie camera, new animations, new sidelight effects, pre-installed Android Auto, etc.