- 3 hrs ago More Oppo K9s Features Revealed Via Official Teasers; All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Apple MusicVoice, HomePad mini, Apple MacBook Pro With M1 Pro And M1 Max Announced
- 4 hrs ago Apple ‘Unleashed’ Event Today: How And Where To Watch Livestream In India, What to Expect?
- 5 hrs ago Color OS 12 Hands-On Review: What’s Coming To Your Oppo & OnePlus Smartphones?
- News WHO on Covaxin approval: Expecting one additional piece of info from Bharat Biotech
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 SHOCKING! Donal Bisht & Vidhi Pandya Eliminated? All Housemates Sent To Jungle House?
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Sports No CSK without Dhoni, no Dhoni without CSK: N Srinivasan
- Finance 4 Big Ipos Lined Up To Open For Public Subscription Soon
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
- Automobiles Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Coming This July With A Big Surprise!
Samsung has been phenomenal in using innovative technologies in its smartphones and has for sure evolved as one of the most commendable players in the market, at least among the Android-based smartphone makers.
The South Korean smartphone market has recently launched its flagship device the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge at MWC 2016, Barcelona. Now there is speculation about its Note series device - the Galaxy Note 6.
This time around Samsung to give some surprises for the phablet fans - rumors abound that the Galaxy Note 6 will be a laptop hybrid device. The latest leak hints that Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is codenamed as Grace and will be released in July with Android N on board. Find out what we know more about the Samsung Galaxy Note 6, take a look at the slider below.
Back in February, Weibo leakster posted a set of specs for the Galaxy Note 6. The specs list was impressive and at the point seem to be unbelievable. The handset was reportedly seen an increase in display size to 5.8-inch and to feature slim RGB AMOLED display.
The Galaxy Note 6 was said to have 6GB of RAM. Recently, Vivo has launched the Xplay5 - which is claimed as the first smartphone with 6GB of RAM.
Patently Mobile has managed to get Samsung's patent that shows the phablet sized handset sitting in a laptop dock, where it acts not only as a touchpad but also as the laptop's CPU.
Samsung's patent appears to show Windows OS running once the Note 6 is docked. It seems that the company is thinking of having Android on the Note 6 in a standard setup as a mobile phone, and switching over to Windows OS when it is set into the laptop.
The uniqueness of Galaxy Note series is the S-Pen. The Galaxy Note 6 could come with a Galaxy Note Pen that will also doubles as a stand. The idea is that the pen could be pulled out halfway and locked, to prop the Note 6 upright to let you watch a video and other media more easily.