TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
To all Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users worldwide, switching your phone to a new one is the best decision you can make right now as your Note 7 might stop working anytime. Samsung has started to suggest the Note 7 users to give up on the smartphone immediately as they might disable the phone by the end of this year.
"Samsung will modify the software to prevent the Galaxy Note 7 from charging. The phone will no longer work", this is a message by the company that is absolutely going viral. According to The Verge, they received an image containing the stated message from a Galaxy Note 7 user on US Cellular today.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been making headlines soon after there were several battery explosion incidents reported by the users from various parts of the world. Admitting to the battery issues of the Samsung model, the manufacturer instantly started a recall program keeping the customer's safety their priority. Despite efforts, the replacement process wasn't quite fruitful.
After coming across numerous such ruptured battery and explosion incidents, various Airlines across the world decided to put a ban on Note 7 onboard. Along with this, Note 7 has been a part of a lot more similar controversies this year. Calling off the phone's manufacturing is surely a harsh decision by the company, but this shouldn't be much of a surprise to the users for sure and its for their safety.
According to reports, Samsung is said to be extremely serious on the disabling of Note 7 and wants the users to stop using their Note 7 any longer to stay safe. Prior to this decision, the manufacturer has also rolled out updates to limit battery capacity of the risky and firey smartphone.
This is surely a mind breaking news for the existing Galaxy Note 7 users, but the company has initiated the decision for the safety of the customers and the betterment of the company as well. As of now the news of disabling the phone is only for the U.S which is expected to happen latest by next week.
Due to the faulty Samsung Note 7 models and battery explosion incidents, Samsung has surely lost its market position and customers in the last one year but expects to retain back with their next launch in 2017.