TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Rumors are already rife over the next generation Samsung flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S8. A new rumor, which has popped online suggests that the yet-to-be-announced flagship phone will be the first phone to feature the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
This report comes from Sammobile as they believe that the Galaxy S8 might be the first phone to come featured with the new technology. With Samsung being the leading member of Bluetooth Special Interest Group, we expect that they will inevitably embed this technology into the Galaxy S8 itself.
Bluetooth 5.0 was launched last week and promises to offer faster file transfer speeds, longer range, and has four times better range than the Bluetooth 4.0. At the same time, Bluetooth SIG promised that Bluetooth 5.0 would be out in two to four months. So, there is increased possibility that the Galaxy S8 will be the first phone to come out with the new technology.
The other day, it was reported that Samsung Galaxy S8 would be the first smartphone to come with optical fingerprint recognition technology and it will also get the edge-to-edge display. It is also said that the Galaxy S8 will be powered by the Snapdragon 835 chipset along with 6GB of RAM. According to various sources, the smartphone will be announced at MWC 2017.