- Sony MHC-V81D Audio System Review: All-in-one music setup for party freaks
- Now connect you gaming console with Sony's portable mobile projector
- Is Sony Xperia XZ2 coming to India on August 1?
- Sony Xperia XA2 Plus announced, will feature 18:9 display and 23MP rear camera and more
- Geekbench listing reveals Sony’s next flagship might run on the unannounced Snapdragon 855 CPU
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium price and availability revealed
Sony has started to roll out the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to its smartphones including Xperia Z5 series, Xperia Z3+ and the Xperia Z4 Tablet.
Sony has published a very short video on the key changes brought about by Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The video highlights some of the native Marshmallow features such as granting permissions to apps, easier text editing and better sharing capabilities.
Besides aforementioned devices, the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update will also hit the Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Z2, Xperia M5, Xperia C5 Ultra, Xperia M4 Aqua, Xperia C4, Xperia Z4 Tablet Compact, and Xperia Z2 Tablet.
Well, here are all the new features coming with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Sony smartphones, have a look at the slider below.
One of the biggest features to the Android platform is selective app permission. Google has increased user control of app permission with the release of Android Marshmallow. This features will let users to pick and choose which permission will an app have during installation.
The Sony camera app has lots of features such as AR effect, 4k video, Sticker Creator, Multi Camera, among others. The new update will allow users just to swipe the screen to access all the shooting modes.
The video shows that the sharing has made even easier.
The update will bring new stickers pack for the selected Sony smartphones
The video shows that the new update will allow users to type effortlessly.